New Microtransaction: Flutter of Butterflies Apparition Effect

"
LostArtz wrote:
This would work much better as an aura effect IMO.

+1
rly good idea!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Love grimdark feeling of this apparition
Like a real fairy...
woow grimdark
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Sep 6, 2021, 11:57:21 PM
"
SamanoVI wrote:
"
Kulthanel wrote:
"
Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent. Scarred by mysterious catastrophes of the past and inhabited by creatures of nightmare, the very environment challenges exiles who dare explore it.

We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.

right.. well to whoever enjoys this.. enjoy it.

The base game is as described. MTX is optional though. It's not being forced onto you?

Well, we still can't skip login to town so to some extent the rainbow party with unicorns and clown costumes is forced on us ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
i wonder how many MTX they sell atm LOL
Hm... I don't really see this one on any of my characters, but it would be really nice to have butterflies randomly swirling over the little pond in my hideout. So:

How about letting us use apparitions as hideout decorations? Same as pets, basically. E.g. the conquerors and shades are probably really good at guarding stashes or at hanging out between trees or at the waypoint to randomly say "Hi" to visitors. :D
Stay a while and glisten.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Alysma wrote:
Hm... I don't really see this one on any of my characters, but it would be really nice to have butterflies randomly swirling over the little pond in my hideout. So:

How about letting us use apparitions as hideout decorations? Same as pets, basically. E.g. the conquerors and shades are probably really good at guarding stashes or at hanging out between trees or at the waypoint to randomly say "Hi" to visitors. :D

Yes, that would be great! Hope they can do the same with portal MTX.
"
Alysma wrote:

OH YES!! This would be the only reason for me to buy those.

Anyway for the MTX itself, this is actually the only apparation that doesn't look totally unreasonable , out of place and making 0 sense. (apart from being butterflies in a dark fantasy game, but that is a matter of taste). Looks much better than giant shades/lore figures randomly popping out above you.
I really like this. It doesn't seem nearly as intrusive as other apparition effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info