New Microtransaction: Balefire Weapon Skin

"
Elicius wrote:
Really pleased to see you folks continuing to bring discrete graphics for claws and wands - they look beautiful in this skin, great work!

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
0:22

Witches are very good-looking when wielding two-handed swords but their animation speed (interval between attacks) is really weird. Try using vipers strike, frenzy, elemental hit, and other skills with a two-handed sword as a witch. It's really weird. XD

There is skills like blade trap, rage vortex, spectral throw/helix and also dancing duo that looks super cool because of the infused weapon effect/trail on top of weapon mtx. The separate weapon effect mtx does not affect for example how your spectral throw weapon copies look like but those with infused effect will be visible on weapon copy. So its not useless at all and I usually buy mostly these type on weapon skins for the reason stated above.
"
coyd wrote:
So its 2in1 it comes with yellow weapon effect. Pretty useless if it doesnt fit your other mtx. I thought we have weapon effects for this.

There is skills like blade trap, rage vortex, spectral throw/helix and also dancing duo that looks super cool because of the infused weapon effect/trail on top of weapon mtx. The separate weapon effect mtx does not affect for example how your spectral throw weapon copies look like but those with infused effect will be visible on weapon copy. So its not useless at all and I usually buy mostly these type on weapon skins for the reason stated above.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info