General's Cry aftereffect bugged or not.. Just remove this s##t please

99.99% of the threads in this part of the forum will never get a reply. (And now that I said that, it will).

If you are so hard up on getting a reply, then email support@grindinggear.com.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
It might help to include the PC specs as it explains to do in How to Report Bugs.
It's funny how the OP doesn't want to share the PC specs and GGG don't wanna reply without PC specs. Let's see who wins! we got 2 A-Personalities over here, get the popcorn folks and let's start the betting! :D
Last edited by gruumine on Oct 11, 2021, 12:16:04 AM
BTW, my Mirage Archer always green, even I have mtx. It is a bug right? /s

I turn yellow when i use Steel Skin . It is another bug right? /s
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Oct 11, 2021, 1:09:39 AM
"
gruumine wrote:
It's funny how the OP doesn't want to share the PC specs and GGG don't wanna reply without PC specs. Let's see who wins! we got 2 A-Personalities over here, get the popcorn folks and let's start the betting! :D

It's really funny. Why should I distribute my data on the Internet?
This bug, as I wrote, is visible on absolutely all systems, but they ignore this fact.
But ok, I'll write that I have a super IBM PC. Let them work with it.
[Removed by Support]
Hey! I am just a man with popcorn. I have no say in this. All I can say is Good Luck! :)
"
gruumine wrote:
Hey! I am just a man with popcorn. I have no say in this. All I can say is Good Luck! :)

Well, I'm pretty stubborn. They didn't want to fix the frostblade effect for more than 3 leagues and only banned me for being annoying. Let's see what happens this time.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info