New Microtransaction: Myrmidon Hood

"
TauOrigin wrote:
Ok, now activate the bloodrage or warcry.
People should know what kind of shit their purchased mtx turns into.

Oh maybe they should do 100% deli map? Mtxs are cool but thats obvious that you wont see armours with all effects on screen. Mtx are really expensive in poe but they dont affect gameplay(or just laggy effects for skills). Nobody here is forced to spend money for few different looks pixels.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
macsmoto wrote:
we want HARVEST !!

"We"? Who's 'we' here? You don't speak for anyone but yourself buddy.

He most certainly spreak for more than just himself. buddy.
That MTX Train is completely ruined.
Remembering how Special, Cool and Expensive those Deomon Horns once were ?
What is this except expensive ? how wants that ? Are you Greedy ?
Its the best Tactic to ruin the Game. To Not Improve Problems Players have since the beginning and then flood the Game with MTX so nothing is worth anything.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
macsmoto wrote:
we want HARVEST !!

"We"? Who's 'we' here? You don't speak for anyone but yourself buddy.

He most certainly spreak for more than just himself. buddy.

+2
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
CauldronGeal wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Ok, now activate the bloodrage or warcry.
People should know what kind of shit their purchased mtx turns into.

Oh maybe they should do 100% deli map? Mtxs are cool but thats obvious that you wont see armours with all effects on screen. Mtx are really expensive in poe but they dont affect gameplay(or just laggy effects for skills). Nobody here is forced to spend money for few different looks pixels.

Or maybe they should show them with the most and most frequently used effects? Yes, they definitely should. Because their expensive MTX turn into a brown spot in game.
[Removed by Support]
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
It is sad to see the state of game when only thing working great is a daily new microtransaction to pull money from players.

To be clear, it is OK to ask for money for support - just check my badges. But if the overall sentiment is that the game is no longer fun, you cannot expect to get the support.

Game is fun tho. I highly recommend taking 1 league break or even 2. [insert insanity quote here] U cant play the same game over and over again. Well atleast I cant
Usually think it's fun to see the daily MTX. But this... this is so out of your league that I'm getting worried.
$12 noice!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
He does and you missed the point.
So this game is all about MTXs now ?!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info