141321.01%
Wings
162424.15%
Pet
101515.09%
Character Effect
95314.17%
Poll closed
i hope to see RLY nice and uniq pet (mby chibi kitava or maven or someth cool) or not as always char effect that will be bigger and show ur char on juicy map (someth nice and big... not small fly balls)
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
So did you compare votes with sales? This will be just another round of troll count. 99% of voters will have no intention of buying.

Edit: If you want an mtx that will actually sell, price it properly up front, and make voting require a point pledge. (Refunded on defeat.)

Polling non-stake holders will just give you a false answer to your real question.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Sep 17, 2021, 3:21:58 PM
Had a lot of trouble figuring out why I couldn't vote on this poll. Turns out I wasn't logged in automatically on my phone.

Is it possible to add a warning to the polling area that notifies the user they aren't logged in and therefore can't vote?

Not sure the restriction was mentioned in the previous poll, I didn't take part in it so I didn't know.
"
Prov1eh wrote:
Some POG wings please and no ugly shark theme influenced by ziz

ziz only got people to vote there was no other influence at all.

needless to say GGG still managed to fuck it up by not scaling the sharks, which even ziz is dissapointed by.

so stop being butthurt lol

on another note...

SHIELDS! WE NEED MORE SHIELDS! NO FREAKING SUPPORTER PACKS HAVE FITTINGS SHIELDS EVER! GIVE! US! MORE! SHIELDS! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

(more ! means more anger and seriousness right?)
Last edited by TheBenShee on Sep 20, 2021, 2:47:42 PM
body armor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info