KittenCatNoodle Presents Expedition's Lore

POGGERS
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Wonderful and always welcome!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I, for one 100% love these types of posts! I was looking for something similar to this for the Maven Lore - so I was super happy when I saw that they had done the same for many other pieces of lore.

It was a great background listen while working from home!
She is really good at this.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Like all the league lore.. according to the devs "it's on another reality and most likely not canon" another what if.

All this resources are being wasted in telling a story that until this "leagues are in another reality/universe" thing is retconed 100%.

The ending was lame in my opinion.. dannig literally lies to his most dear "friends" and the "stars" which can be a reference for the gods maybe it's just an illusion caused by the trickster god.. he loves to drive people insane, as we all know.

But this is path of exile lore.. it's all speculation and what ifs anyway.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
This is awesome! Real pleasure to both listen to her voice and learning the lore of the game, since i was lazy to listen or read it in- and out- game dialogues and articles.
Spoiler
I wonder if she can pronounce "Lycosidae". xD
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Not only is KittenCatNoodle a brilliant PoE streamer and all-around sweetheart. Her Lore vids are top-notch entertainment for the PoE player that is in Sonic mode but wouldn't mind taking in the Lore in small chunks while you grind like mad. ^_^
Last edited by heyfunny on Sep 16, 2021, 3:24:04 AM
Thank you for making this. I could not make character strong enough to experience this myself and I gave up, glad someone does and shares the lore.
"
Kulthanel wrote:
maybe it's just an illusion caused by the trickster god.. he loves to drive people insane, as we all know.

Trickster god is Tangmazu. He should've been asleep at this time, since the Beast predates even the Vaal (this takes place after the Vaal) and was very much alive at this time. Is why he first appears for us only after we kill the Beast.
Nice one, KCN. Thank s for putting this together, i dont think i would have got to experience it all this league, I've had a lot going on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info