(newbie) I can't unlock the door in Epilogue, help me plz...

After you killed Kitava, you talked to Kirac and you went and got the key from the desk.
Then you go to the next area, and Kirac meets you at the door, is he in the second area or not?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
acmejk wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:
Then try to dump the console version and get the PC version.

Console version is unplayable for many people as the game never designed for console (it requires monster level hardware in PC) and no console game has so many update so that POE has so many update that far excess the ability of a console

If I have to playing POE by PC, I will not to start.
And this is my first season, I dont wanna dump my character.
You dont understand newbies.

If you feel your time can be wasted on the train wreck aka the console port. Go ahead.

Way smaller playerbase that hard to buy item. Rubberbanding due to console network. A lot of bug and limitation due to console hardware. You can't really enjoy the game in console
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Imagine being this guy above me and not getting forum banned. I mean, he's blatantly shit-talking and misadvertising GGG's product and getting away with it.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Sep 22, 2021, 4:52:07 PM
I have to ask, have you already done this once?
In another thread, I answered the same question and it turned out the OP of that thread thought you had to do it with each character that reached Oriath after Act 10 Kitava.
You only have to do it once.
Just checking.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info