Our community has been busy creating incredible Path of Exile inspired art and we wanted to share their creations with you! Check them out below!

Marauder Miniature via @LowepeOfficial on Twitter by Ota

Path of Exile Pinnacle Boss Mashup by Superpie43

Exalted Orb by darkdhaos

Spoiler

The Witch by @theReapeth via Twitter

Commissioned Piece by @MsDarlynne via Twitter

The Witch by @clovesandivy via Twitter

The Marauder by @artgajez via Twitter

If you've been inspired and would like to share your creations with us, make sure to post them in our Community Showcase Forum or our subreddit.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Low key hint at melee buff?
Neat
Poseidon's kiss
"
Buissonix wrote:

"it is with great grief that we announce that we decided to remove marauder from the game, the comunity showcase will be his last apparance, we will move the skin that makes his muscles grow with str to the witch"
"
Buissonix wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, after years of nerfing and reworking (deleting out of the game) melee tools every patch, it's pretty obvious how ggg feels about melee.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
"
DÉSPAIR wrote:
"
Buissonix wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, after years of nerfing and reworking (deleting out of the game) melee tools every patch, it's pretty obvious how ggg feels about melee.

It's busted if you know what you're doing.
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
DÉSPAIR wrote:
"
Buissonix wrote:

It's busted if you know what you're doing.

Says the guy who rerolled Necromancer after plateauing at 93. Credible.

E: On topic, I sure hope this doesn't count as the weekly community interaction you're priding yourself on. I know you're long done with the upcoming balance manifesto (because postponing that till now would be dumb) so let us have it. Haven't seen ANY good changes to the game for 5 months, outside of a few Atlas Keystones.
Last edited by Immoteph on Jul 24, 2022, 9:48:01 PM
So if I am interpreting this right, Witch and Marauder will be new pinnacle bosses and will drop some new kind of exalted orb when defeated...
Talented people
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info