Community Showcase

The Art work is amazing, I'd love to be able to purchase statue like models. ^_^
Last edited by starphil7 on Jul 25, 2022, 12:24:40 AM
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
Hahahahahahahahahaha, after years of nerfing and reworking (deleting out of the game) melee tools every patch, it's pretty obvious how ggg feels about melee.

"
It's busted if you know what you're doing.

"
Immoteph wrote:
Says the guy who rerolled Necromancer after plateauing at 93. Credible.

I haven't plateaued at any level, I tried it out and went back to what I want to play. You can't blindly extrapolate to your liking not taking into account personal circumstances, daily playtime and so on, that's incredibly laughable and is one of the best ways to advertise your ignorance. Please have a more intelligent reply next time.

On topic. There has been many good changes to the game, a difference in perspective may help you long term.
Nice miniature
I also started making a poe figurine not long ago, but it's too early to show it
That commission by @MsDarlynne is the tits, super cool
Nice !
Bad Seed
Thank you very much for featuring my miniature!

This miniature was painted by a viewer. I'm working on another one right now that I'm painting myself.

Credits to the creator of the 3D model - Marc Morado Paris: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-marauder-path-of-exile-fanart-199497
Last edited by Lowepe90 on Jul 25, 2022, 12:41:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info