Last Chance to Get Archnemesis and Sentinel Supporter Packs

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I've actually been considering another pack just for the points but I couldn't justify the extreme ugliness of these, really hoping the next ones are cool.

I would have got the Reaper Cloak if it didn't only look cool after you've killed a bunch of shit, since mostly armor MTX is seen when standing around in town/hideout or when you can see yourself in boss fights, neither of which hit the kills switch so most of the time it just looks ugly.
Last edited by Kisada-122 on Jul 26, 2022, 8:00:52 PM
Can we have timekeeper's hideout always stay at the time you want, it keep reset to day time
Why the fuck do you change the system out of nowhere, and why now? Didn't you say at some point that the last league's packs will be still available when a new league lanches? Wasn't that supposed to be the new league packs thing? It's a genuine question, I'm confused. Did I miss something?

PS.
Spoiler

that alienware site is so dogshit it's crazy
It means more pack next league ? :o
Why would you make sentinel supporter pack be gone just as sentinel league is gone? Finally some packs worth attention and they are just for 1 league? Not nice.
Yeah, it is curious why it is being removed after one league. I guess it’s to make space for some giga supporter packs symbiotic to the next league/changes to Poe.
I like the idea of trying cool animation and mtx transformation with certain triggers. But the current implementations feels meh and seems like a rag tag of implementation ideas thrown in. I don’t have specific implementation idea to share for counterproposal. But I do hope the devs come up with cooler and more compelling mtx with similar technical complexity.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
11 of 10 news are about MTX.
Very bad.
would like to see Sentinel packs in store next league also. Will buy one if new will be soso...
Newb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info