Developer Interview - Michael - Supporting Composer

"
KatCut wrote:
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
KatCut wrote:
I wish u good luck in standing to the level of kamil. he is a bit of a genius ya know? I guess we'll see if kamil was right on bringing u in soon enough... Welcome to the family!

Personally I think the composer before Kamil was the genius. It captured a lot more heart and emotion, with a theme fit for Path of Exile.

Truly miss the older music and sad it was replaced.

Let's agree to disagree. I love kamil's music, he managed to create a cohesive theme for poe's music creating many interesting yet familiar music throughout the game, his music just rocks and feels like poe. I do like the old music but it felt a bit more atmospheric for the general area of wraeclast while kamil's tracks are each distinct for their theme and area/league but feel like it all comes back to the game's main theme(the shaper realm's three notes which u can hear remixed through all his tracks one way or another).

Sure, it's subjective and each to their own.
What i would like to see is an interview with average POE player. Would be more interesting
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
music in poe is next level.
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Agreed!
That's cool! That's dude makes really cool sound fx, i like a musik in poe that's really authentic, your Musik really complement a game. Thank you! But it's seems a pity that another members of poe team can't do the same good job as sound fx master.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
What i would like to see is an interview with average POE player. Would be more interesting

Sadly this would be too censored to read. LoL
As always thank you, for reading my thoughts, and for your time. Be well Exiles.
I can't wait to hear some of the music you've written for 3.19!
As an aspiring composer myself, I am very happy to see anything from PoE's music team
If you could answer this, I would love to know!

What is currently your favorite piece of music in POE that you have not composed as of today? That you have composed?
> Who are your favourite composers?
> I never know how to answer this question so I’ll just name the first big ones which were Beethoven and Nobuo Uematsu. I played a lot of their music on the piano while growing up which in turn influenced my beginnings in composing my own music.

I am so happy to see Uematsu put in the same category as Beethoven. FF6's 'Forever Rachel' remains one of the most emotionally crushing pieces of music I have ever heard, it's a masterpiece even if it does punch you in the face every time you hear it.

Wouldn't fit our characters in POE, but would fit Clarissa.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info