Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Disappointing. Nothing on Archnem. I guess that's just non-negotiable now. As a melee player, I'm used to it sucking and me needing to get good constantly, but hope springs eternal. Was hoping the block nerf might get a little rework, but nope. Honestly, there is nothing for me in the changes unfortunately. Mostly nerfs to builds I don't run (sorry for those folks) and some changes that won't encourage me to use any of the skills addressed. I really try and not be negative because I love this game, but you have to call a spade a spade.
Lol all players will still give big time $$$ to GGG, regardless of what changes are made.

They're still raking in millions and millions - why should they change what is, obviously, a working business model?
Here we go again. Nerfing the shit out of the game, just to realize, that most players are quitting earlier in the upcoming league, so they can make some buffs for 3.20...
Are you willingly planning to decrease your income for specific releases or why are you giga nerfing so much?
I do not belong to the top 1-5% gamers and i hardyl reach endgame and i can tell you that DEFENSE nerfs are not helping me enjoying the game...
Fortify still going to be useless trash.
None of these changes fix a damn thing! Nothing with even be ANY different!!
Edit; except I am even less likely to play, and the chances of that were already ZERO.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 2, 2022, 5:40:32 PM
RIP Dominating Blow, the only minion skill that was brutally ignored
Miklaz
Expedition all over again, yikes.
A manifesto full of nerf. The nerf hammer destroying so much build/ascendancy and it's not even the full patch yet.

Damn GG... That's scary and i don't know where we go !
Path of Nerfs once again
For once we had good defenses, after years of crying about it, you made them good and now you go back and nerf them in so many ways again. Why? That fucking sucks.

We got new extreamely difficult content, appropiate for the defenses we got now, having to continue gearing and making them better for a long time before we are able to withstand this new difficult content.

Why nerf them and leave us thinking about doing kill or be killed characters again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info