Sentinel League and Kirac's Vault Pass End Soon

look at faces who bought this for arakali fangs
ZULUL
"
Keyreal6698 wrote:
After manifesto of nerfs I not gonna buy any MTX more! Thank for kill my fun in game.

Ye i was thinking about buying a pack of effects for Necro stuff and then like 30 min later they released that manifesto. Where they killed minions and Necro. Im glad i did not wasted my money..=/
Pretty funny to see people complaining about "Necro and minions" in general being nerfed to the ground without even seeing a Full NUMBERS post.))))

What a crybabies, your builds will be fine and even better with all: Bone rings, Shields, Mini convoking wands and +1-2 Global minions on helmet. They killed my build by cutting 10% damage BabyRage BabyRage (But in reality it will be buff for all ailments, dots and damage overall).

Shame on you people, you're not playing in past where minions really in crap state, so dont even complain about "Minions" and "New players" Experience, you're not new to this game and you didn't care about noobs = Your feelings just being hurt in your Pink minimani gentle world and you become worst you
"
Skileto2 wrote:
Pretty funny to see people complaining about "Necro and minions" in general being nerfed to the ground without even seeing a Full NUMBERS post.))))

What a crybabies, your builds will be fine and even better with all: Bone rings, Shields, Mini convoking wands and +1-2 Global minions on helmet. They killed my build by cutting 10% damage BabyRage BabyRage (But in reality it will be buff for all ailments, dots and damage overall).

Shame on you people, you're not playing in past where minions really in crap state, so dont even complain about "Minions" and "New players" Experience, you're not new to this game and you didn't care about noobs = Your feelings just being hurt in your Pink minimani gentle world and you become worst you

Im not sure what you talking about i checked your profile what rings you use its for reason.. having 1 socket and you know it to and the +2 all minion i dont think will be back in any form to compensate the lose..
imagine spending money on something you cant use afther 1-3 month because it turns out useless? how you would feel about thet..
Kirac is evil.
"
norbi33 wrote:
"
Skileto2 wrote:

Im not sure what you talking about i checked your profile what rings you use its for reason.. having 1 socket and you know it to and the +2 all minion i dont think will be back in any form to compensate the lose..
imagine spending money on something you cant use afther 1-3 month because it turns out useless? how you would feel about thet..

PoE is getting balance changes all the time, only idiot would think items/builds gonna be unchanged only because theres a MTX for it.

After every patch notes people cry about dead builds and yet league after league those dead builds are still played.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 10, 2022, 7:02:02 PM
announcement on my birthday, league starts on my wifes birthday ...
0 sense to support yr team cose u destroys yr MTX using value
"
Asag wrote:
"
norbi33 wrote:
"
Skileto2 wrote:

PoE is getting balance changes all the time, only idiot would think items/builds gonna be unchanged only because theres a MTX for it.

After every patch notes people cry about dead builds and yet league after league those dead builds are still played.

So yeah, he's right. People on this forum are bunch of crybabies.

no 100lvl characters, 9 achievments in sentinel league. lul, u didnt play in poe.
"
GlebKosha wrote:

no 100lvl characters, 9 achievments in sentinel league. lul, u didnt play in poe.

I don't enjoy Sentinel league so why I should play it?

And you started in Blight league so in 3.8.0 in 2019 while I play since Ambush league (so 1.1.0 version released in 2014). Also you never scored 40/40 so why do you even talk like that?
Last edited by Asag on Aug 4, 2022, 3:34:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info