Announcing Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Why are there more items that give stats to minions but it's still impossible to even see minion stats without 3rd party tools? I believe that's not how it should work. +14% elemental resistance is a quite meaningless statistic for me as a player if I cannot even see if I'm going over cap or not.
Sono così eccitato per questa lega che non riesco nemmeno a scrivere in inglese oggi.

Just ...kidding hehe
This League is going to be the best League ever.
I cannot wait to play it and farm all of the 100 Uniques,and test Harvest and just enjoy the game once more.
I have played POE pratically for the last decade; this game never dissapointed me.
All the small changes and the big changes always had a great impact on POE .
I am optimistic ,there is no better ARPG around.
Exiles ...new and old, casuals and not Welcome!!:) :)

PS:Corpse Pact removed, Undertaker also nerfed , Auric Colossus nerfed .
Theres no reason to use Desecrate, Unheart,Bodyswap,Volatile Dead, Detonate Dead, since theres is no way to scale %life on enemy corpses.
Desecrate lv 20provides lv100enemy corpses and at lv21 the cap is still lv100; on top of that there is nothing on the tree to scale corpse life beside the Undertaker node and eventually the Atlas passive node....i dont see a reason to keep the gems in game. pretty much useless now.
Corpse life also has nothing to do with Offerings. straight nerf
from uber bosses viable ....to ..maybe Tiet10 maps ...ans with the new changes to Archnemesis Enemies (more powerful) i dont see a bright future for these skills
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by BalcArrow on Aug 12, 2022, 5:26:18 AM
ou et le Boat
divens are more rare then ex, so casual players will be even more pore then before
League looks really, really good! Love the Archnemesis changes - they resolve all the problems I brought up before. Going to feel much better now. The league mechanic looks interesting and enjoyable, and the atlas memories mechanic looks fun!

Really, the only negative thing I see so far is the Exalted Orb/Divine Orb Metacraft changes. I was hoping to do a lot of metamod crafting this league, but looks like that'll be too far out of reach for me. We'll see what the economy looks like, but given the massively increased rarity and difficulty to farm, as well as the devaluation of the Exalted Orb & associated divination cards, there won't be many drops that will make me feel as excited anymore, which is a pity.

Besides that one downside, the league looks very exciting!
Skip
Niceeee
Looks pretty good overall!

But these changes to Exalts and Divines are Horrible for me :(

Im as a min maxing fan that loves 100% Perfect rolled items got a big kick in the Face :D I know its pretty unnecessary but was always tones of fun to collect those!

Anyways looking forward to this League Mechanic and that interesting changes!
Remember how I said the harvest changes would help keep player retention up?

I was wrong.

I see the logic (more convenience, in exchange for fewer crafts), but the amount of reduction was misguided.

We used to get 10-20 crafts from a single harvest - yes, most were not usable, that's okay, we still got 2-3 or 3-5 if we were lucky. Per, single, harvest.

Now we need 3-5 HARVESTS (after 20-30+ maps), to get 2-3 crafts... WHAT?!?!

How do you not see the issue? "Red maps drop more lifeforce". And? How are people going to get to red maps if they can't gear themselves beforehand? Just wait on winning the lottery multiple times from random drops?

also... you took away links?! That's so incredibly unnecessary to add more difficulty back into getting 5Links. I thought we were past this? Why would you put more pressure on farming fuses again? just.... what?...why?... this is not a power balance, it's just making things more inconvenient and time consuming. People won't want to play that... just watch the harvest blocking on atlas. You've ruined it; please undo that mistake.

None of this is going to help player retention. You cant make them grind more if the grind isn't rewarding...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info