New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Yaay! CL Elementalist, here we go again xD
For the future, please avoid killing enjoyable content. I'm not sure what approval processes occur to finalize these changes, but someone needs to loosen up. It's not just how it is, the way you've made things. You need us to not dislike your stuff. :|
Last edited by _sovereign on Aug 16, 2022, 8:22:13 PM
"
ENSASKE wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Let’s get those league starters pumping!

Wow man you have a full collection of mtx? You stream?

Nope xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
_sovereign wrote:
For the future, please avoid killing enjoyable content. I'm not sure what approval processes occur to finalize these changes, but someone needs to loosen up. It's not just how it is, the way you've made things. You need us to not dislike your stuff. :|

Which enjoyable content? I am just curious. :) I think they are focused on "player retention".
Is the Lightning Conduite Gem be be neff why has 2359 max damage?
Last edited by lowahornet on Aug 17, 2022, 3:44:12 AM
Why you nerf Reaper wtf wrong with you???
RIP minions
I just read on reddit that lighning conduit is going to be nerfed before league launch (i guess it's maybe not the case since the value didn't changed here in the last 10h).

It would be really disapointing. One of the major interest of a new patch for me is having those shinny strong new skills to experiment with. Hyping people for a skill then nerfing it before the start seems very underwhelming.

The "combo" mechanic requires a slower playstyle and high investment into shock. By nerfing the gem by 35% it will bring base damage to the same level as spark which can hit 4-5 times per cast with investment in duration and proj speed and can still shock at a decent value, doesn't require any combo and clear the entire screen.

The upside in damage were ok compared to the downsides from shock removal and potentiel trigger rate issue if used with coc/cwc/spellslinger due to the gem special interaction with trigger. If it gets nerfed back close to the original value i'm not sure it'll be that exciting anymore.
wont anybody think of void sphere?

seriously this notes are a joke if not a straight insult to all the useless skills we have waiting for a buff to make them usable.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
xMikey88x wrote:
Thanks for the nerfs, just saved me from playing another league, I am officially done with POE for now

Reviewed old posts. Has only said this the last 3 out of 4 leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info