Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

(I don't play on console so this comment is from the perspective of a PC player)

The direct trade whisper feature will be so good. No more click message > alt tab > enter > ctrl v > alt tab > click next message > repeat.

Glad that there is a willigness (if not yet a commitment) to try and unify the two platforms.
"work towards the goal of having Path of Exile be identical regardless of which platform you're playing on."

Does this also mean a unification with the Chinese POE Client or its just an excuse for the maintenance of POE's Neanderthal trade system?
when we just going to put the site inside the game ui?
"
vladimirxk7 wrote:
"work towards the goal of having Path of Exile be identical regardless of which platform you're playing on."

Does this also mean a unification with the Chinese POE Client or its just an excuse for the maintenance of POE's Neanderthal trade system?

Tencent intensifies
Remove only tabs not able to be public anymore?
No one's going through their 100+ stash tabs to consolidate, trade on standard is like trying to send a message across the ocean as is.
A tab for Auction House and/or quick sale would be nice.
Was hoping for recombs to go core to clean up the stash.

I'm sure console gamers are so looking forward to global being a hot mess with WTS WTT etc.
That's absolutely horrible in both PC and Console way.

There is many ways to make Trade Market for pc with ease of search & still slow down or make trade difficult.

For example Add Trade Market for PC & Mac removing 3rd tool search.
Add search agility to both Console & computers.
Force the buyer to go to seller hideout and manually look trough all the seller box.

Want more difficulty? just add more steps.

Buyer selects item I'd like this one.
Seller uses a map portal to enter hideout.
Looks at the item and say yes trade accepted.

Making it more difficult?
If its a valuable item and many bots join to grab item.
The seller can just wait for a (haggling) where someone offers more for the item.
?an auction house not being an actual auction?, so much interactions.

Love & Support
Hope you find your perfect trade system some day.
Pog
Oh yes. Because I would love to open up my pc every time I want to buy something while playing Path on ps5 which is my preferred version because I hate playing it on pc.

inb4 dO yOu GuYs NoT hAvE pHoNeS?
Aris is going to love this feature
Cassia supremacy
"It would be great for them to get the same patches, on the same day, and potentially have cross-play, cross-progression and cross-purchases."

I play on both PC and Console, but mainly PC. I do have a few hundred bucks (USD) worth of MTX on console though, and even more MTX purchases on PC version.

Given the above quote I snagged from this post from GGG, does "cross-play ,cross progression, and cross-purchases," infer that current MTX and other account purchases on BOTH console and PC accounts have the potential ability to ALL get merged into 1-single account eventually? Or will that most likely not be a thing and happen for prior purchases until those systems / patches are eventually implemented?

It would be nice to know this sooner so I know which account/platform to continue to dump money / MTX onto lol.

Cheers!
"Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free." - The Shawshank Redemption

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info