Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Challenge Rewards

"
cubagoodinjr wrote:
That's It? Remember when we use to get a portal or dank pet?

how does it matter to you when your only 36 challenges in the recent leagues was ritual lol

"
CyberYeti wrote:
Why ... did you not scale down the trophy pieces? Really frustrating. With harder challenges the first piece should not be at 19, it should be at like 8.

cant disagree more, totems equal bragging rights to some extent...
dont ask for participation trophies please -.-
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Aug 19, 2022, 8:46:00 AM
Please make the challenges less RNG based.....
OK ... just read through the challenges for Lake of Kalandra. Got to say THANK YOU for making them interesting and not ridiculously hard. Even with the scaling of the trophy pieces still at 19-40, these seem doable.

Definitely going for 40/40!
Concept of tiered mtx is good, but the design of this mtx is over the top silly. Feels like a homage to the rave no pants theme….or perhaps inspired by the killer butterflies in D3? What happened to the gritty and dark world of wraeclast?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
HYPEROMEGAPOGGERS
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
I unlocked the iridescent helmet attachment but can't see it in my cosmetics?
Anyone else having this problem or just me?
Nice :D
Worst league to date.
Does anyone know if there is a way to permanently display a high tier of an MTX? Like the Glorious Helmet MTX for example, works fine in a killstreak but is there no way to have the highest tier with the light and all permanently? and if there isn't why does it have the tier selection option? Is it just to make me sad?
"
CyberYeti wrote:
Why ... did you not scale down the trophy pieces? Really frustrating. With harder challenges the first piece should not be at 19, it should be at like 8.

"
SquareCubiC wrote:
cant disagree more, totems equal bragging rights to some extent...
dont ask for participation trophies please -.-

Challenge rewards are literally participation trophies. SMH
Last edited by Jack9 on Aug 27, 2022, 9:02:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info