[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Crafting the Simplex Amulet

congrats and amazing work. i do have 1 question...

how in the world are you farming this amount of currency? my rng and drops are complete garbage even with my lvl100 build in standard

Preferred farming method depends on the league. Sometimes the best way to make currency with this build is to farm pinnacle bosses. Sometimes it's more profitable to farm juiced maps.

In the Affliction league the latter is BY FAR the most profitable. The league mechanic is the most lucrative in the history of PoE (as per the top streamers). There is way too much currency dropping in this league. And the prices reflect that.

This build lets you handle maps with a lot of wisps, on top of the regular juice such as 8-mods, scarabs, sextants, Beyond, Abyss, Delirium, etc.

I'm going to try making a video and a write-up on the modifications of the build that work really well in this particular league. You can see what I use in my profile as well. I also stream my gameplay on Twitch (Kelvynn1) although I don't have a regular schedule.

In this league I'm a "Triccultist". A Trickster but with Occultist explosions. And some special defenses.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Dec 27, 2023, 10:38:05 PM
I have over 2k hours in this game and I'm still completely amazed and often confused by high-level crafts. This is peak Path of Exile.

Congrats on the amazing craft!
Im enjoying this build so much!

I have few questions tho:

Cyclone must be kept low level?

Is amulet astramentis final? Because it cost 1 divine orb in my league
Before I invest 1 d I would like to know

Thanks mate I love your build
"
Bloss996 wrote:
Im enjoying this build so much!

I have few questions tho:

Cyclone must be kept low level?

Thanks mate I love your build

Cyclone's leveling only raises its damage, which is useless on this build. As such, there's no reason to level it.

Astramentis can be your final amulet if you are on a budget. There's two more upgrades, the first, about 20-30div and is detailed in the guide, the other is the simplex amulet for 200div.
Im definitely on a budget

So yeah thanks for the tips
"
Bloss996 wrote:

Are you in some special league? The next step from Astramentis is described in the gearing guide ("Amulet"). You need two influenced amulets and an Awakener Orb. In the regular league that's about 50-60c. Or you can farm Sirus a bit to find it all yourself.
Can somebody advise me as to why i cant run Hatred as a 4th aura yet? I have all the res nodes needed from the build, and still dont have the mana req to run it
"
Vandamonia wrote:
Can somebody advise me as to why i cant run Hatred as a 4th aura yet? I have all the res nodes needed from the build, and still dont have the mana req to run it

I see nothing that should prevent you from running all of them, and PoB shows you should have plenty of unreserved mana.

If you disable all the auras, do you have any reserved mana? And how much the tooltip of auras show they reserve?
Last edited by Cjin on Dec 28, 2023, 1:59:40 PM
thanks again for the great guide, I played this 4 leagues ago as an ascendant and am enjoying the new trickster mega tankiness.
am following the guide (as far as the economy allows) but
I have a little question, trying to find the best way to slot in hatred, as am only level 96 but managed to get a good watchers eye..
my idea is to shift gems around to put an enlighten 3 ( 4 is too expensive) on a 4l in glove with discipline, hatred, and the purity of elements
https://pobb.in/wC6KlHwbjrYG

then I guess I have to give up things to get the sovereignity wheel. I guess the doomcast wheel? then as per pob I should have 5% mana left which seems enough? or is there a better option. I don't have everything required for the builds true end game .
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Update: I have edited the post about crafting the Simplex Amulet to add an option to craft the 2-mod version first and use it until you can afford to go for the uber version. All you need is to make it a Crusader base, convert it to Magic and imprint it. That's nothing compared to the price of the Simplex base.

This way you can craft and use the 2-mod Simplex for a huge upgrade. And when you get anther 100 div to blow, you can restore it and re-craft it into the uber version. Or restore the base and sell it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info