[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

Ok, I was looking for something for tota and I even started a duelist and then I saw you'd changed your character to the boilerplate tota buster build.
IGN : Reamus
"
Andromansis wrote:
Ok, I was looking for something for tota and I even started a duelist and then I saw you'd changed your character to the boilerplate tota buster build.

Yeah... while I did get a legit 2k ranking with Splitting Steel, it just doesn't compare to a proper Void Sphere setup when you want to seriously farm the mechanic, but you give up not being able to run anything else besides TOTA, as VS would struggle to complete even T1 maps.

GL
3.22 Gear & Skill update: Sanctum with Shattering Steel

Hi Guys,

Been a while since the last update!

I had switched my toon to Void Sphere for a good while, but noticed that Ruetoo was messing around with Shattering Steel, so I decided to test it to see how well it worked for Sanctum with my setup, and it's very very good!

Here's a showcase of a few nasty rooms + last boss room:

YouTube: 3.22 Sanctum (Shattering Steel DPS Showcase)

Pretty good for bossing too:

YouTube: 3.22 Phoenix (Shattering Steel DPS Showcase)

On this last one, where I one-shot Phoenix, if you notice the map mods, I had -25% Accuracy, which means that Precise Technique was disabled!

Here's the setup:

As you can see we're scaling triple curse, plus a bunch of proj (12 with AGMP, 1 tat, 70% Dying Sun), which makes the Full DPS in PoB pretty stupid...

Though it doesn't really matter how much DPS it really is, because as you can see by the video, it's more than enough for Sanctum.

Here's the PoB Export: https://pobb.in/oReTZiu9zgtN

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 5, 2023, 6:07:39 AM
Hi,

first of all....great Build and it makes so much fun to play.

I also change the setup to the last update and the Build feels a little bit squishy. In Maps i got 1 shotted, died for no reason and dont understand why :D

maybe someone can take a look into my current Build and drop some advices for improvement?
3.22 Shifting Stones 10c Mapper

Hi Guys,

In case you want to get a quick lvl 90, this is my toon for Shifting Stones, which is pretty fun so far!

This costs about 10-20c to comfortably do some juiced Yellows.

Ascendancy order is: Master of Metal > Fortitude > Inspirational

Level with Vitality + Precision + HoA, then switch to Purity of Elem + HoP + HoA once you get Inspirational as your last Ascendancy.

As you can see I'm running 2 Marks. Sniper's I self cast on bosses, until I can link Mark on Hit to it. Warlord's I self-cast on trash and then Leap on them to gain Rage; this lets you level with Max Rage pretty much up all the time.

You can also use Warlord's on Bosses and Leap on them as your initial hit, since Leap Slam guarantees a Stun on enemies on Full Life, then switch to Sniper's for the extra DPS and proj.

If you get a 5L, add Momentum, and if you get a 6L, add Culling and drop it from Leap/Totem.

Here's what it looks like doing T9s:

YouTube: 3.22 Shifting Stones 10c Splitting/Shattering Steel Mapper **Unfortunately, sound didn't get recorded...

Here's my current gear at lvl 85:

Here's my toon in poe.ninja:
https://poe.ninja/builds/n23e3/character/corosou/Doroston

And the Day-1 setup before I spent the 10c-20c on the setup above:
https://poe.ninja/builds/n23e3/character/corosou/Doroston?time-machine=day-1

Here's a list of the gems to grab while lvling:
https://poegems.com/planner?s=VUukMCQwMDs3VqQwJDAwO2JypDAkMDA7bXGkMCQwMDt1aaQwJDAwO3dIpDAkMDA7V06kMCQwMDtLRKQwJDAwO2F6pDAkMDA7dkikMCQwMDtyVaQwJDAwO0UwpDAkMDA7WEykMCQwMDtlVKQwJDAwO0oypDAkMDA7SzCkMCQwMDtjeKQwJDAwO0R1pDAkMDA7MzikMCQwMDs1NqQwJDAwO3ZvpDAkMDA7eDakMCQwMDs5Q6QwJDAwO0dmpDAkMDA7T0KkMCQwMDtNdqQwJDAwO2N0pDAkMDA7czWkMCQwMDtRNqQwJDAwO0JXpDAkMDA7a1ikMCQwMA==

The Atlas Tree so far:

And the PoB Export:
https://pobb.in/9mEahOeNcxU0

Enjoy and GL!
Last edited by corosou on Nov 19, 2023, 2:56:14 PM
3.23 Quick Status Update

Hi Fellas,

So, here are the base changes:

I'll let Ben_ describe them:

Ben_'s reaction to 3.23 Splitting Steel

In short, I think we're looking good! Or at least pretty safe. Though maybe not Shattering Steel, which seems to have taken a big nerf.

I'll post an update leveling PoB Export once the 3.23 changes have been patched in.

GL
I came here just after reading the splitting steel update. One of the biggest annoyance I had with steel skills were the call of steel which made no fucking sense, and having this removed means I will FINALLY use them as a legit build

I like your build, made some tweaks during 3.22 but didn't go through the leveling, will check when we have the 3.23 POB! 100% gonna league start this :)

Edit: re-checked the Shattering Steel just now, and indeed while it's a massive nerf, I think it's justified to some extent. It was genuinely easy to get to hundreds of millions of DPS (even on a "budget" compared to similar builds), but I still see it as a very strong option to delete any content for the same amount of investment
Last edited by dreais on Dec 1, 2023, 12:07:01 AM
"
dreais wrote:
I came here just after reading the splitting steel update. One of the biggest annoyance I had with steel skills were the call of steel which made no fucking sense, and having this removed means I will FINALLY use them as a legit build

I like your build, made some tweaks during 3.22 but didn't go through the leveling, will check when we have the 3.23 POB! 100% gonna league start this :)

Edit: re-checked the Shattering Steel just now, and indeed while it's a massive nerf, I think it's justified to some extent. It was genuinely easy to get to hundreds of millions of DPS (even on a "budget" compared to similar builds), but I still see it as a very strong option to delete any content for the same amount of investment

Sweet, glad u like and thx for the good vibes! :)

About Shattering, ur probably right, it's just the base gem, so who knows what the Transfigured versions do...

New PoB Export is pretty much ready, just wanna see what's in the old Call of Steel Masteries before I post it.

Shouldn't be long now... this one is gonna have everything you need from Lvl 1 to Red Maps on a very low budget!

GL
Last edited by corosou on Dec 2, 2023, 1:38:09 PM
Is there a leveling pob? as a fairly new player its hard with only an endgame pob..
"
Dretothacray wrote:
Is there a leveling pob? as a fairly new player its hard with only an endgame pob..

Read what I posted before your reply.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info