Blight crashes

September 6, 2019... And the problem is still actual. Very nice, don't forget to buy new support pack
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
"
fireman300024 wrote:
September 6, 2019... And the problem is still actual. Very nice, don't forget to buy new support pack
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

7th of May 2023. Still crashing. Fix the damn game already!
There are so many threads about blight crashing, and it's been going on for years. I managed to get a few weeks of playing blight this league completely crash free, but then crashing started again. The game only ever crashes in blight for me.

This needs to get fixed. GGG needs to ask for more information if they need it from crashing players. I try blight every league and have to abandon it every single time.
After I click on Tower the game crashes into Desktop... happend a few times.
"Rare client crash which can happen during Blight encounters."

Just happened to me in the same blight map 3 times in a row (twice in the one before it). Last time I joined just in time to see the pump destroyed.

Each time it crashed, it was on trying to build a tower with the first time being the very first tower I tried to build.

I hadn't played blight as a mechanic in ages and guess that's still going to hold true until this so called rare crash gets addressed.

Same here. Game freeze-crash without any errors.
and here I thought it was my PC not having the best specs to handle Blight. It almost always happens to me when I build my 1st to 3rd tower. I pretty much always have to drop a portal near the pump so that when I port back in I don't have to walk that far

Really hope this gets fixed soon since I enjoy doing Blight than Expedition(Love tujen tho)
Happening every second blight or so for me.

This has happened in the past, but seems a lot more prevalent this league compared to previous few.

I can't get consistency, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. Map base doesn't seem to make a difference. Sometimes it happens when blight monsters first start to spawn, sometimes it happens in the middle of the event. Direct X vs Vulkan doesn't seem to make a difference. I've deleted my shader folders and have tried on both HDD and SSD and it doesn't make a difference.

GGG please prioritize this bug. I hear about it happening to a lot of people for a LONG time and its annoying repeatedly losing blights to a crash.
try turn off Dynamic Particle Culling. work for me.
same problem here...
havent seen any comments from ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info