[3.23] CoC Eye of Winter Build | Assassin | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

I do not activate the Momentum Support skill, it does not work, tell me why?
Sadly, youtube says that the movie is private :( I cannot open it
First of all, love the build, thanks for the guide, it's a super fun build!!

I'd like to ask how do you deal with the chill/frozen effect? I always die when I'm frozen, it seems to be the only and biggest problem for me right now
"
Yomujin wrote:
I do not activate the Momentum Support skill, it does not work, tell me why?

I was looking at this as well. Momentum can only support attacks, so it will never trigger with spell setup in Cospri's. It also says lose all stacks when you move, with Cyclone you are always moving so you will never get to 3 stacks.

Maybe culling instead?
Just wondering how you are elusive with this build? I see you have the 8% inc elusive effect on boots and also have elusive checked off in the Config of PoB but dont understand how you get elusive.
"
kelkanator wrote:
Just wondering how you are elusive with this build? I see you have the 8% inc elusive effect on boots and also have elusive checked off in the Config of PoB but dont understand how you get elusive.

Assassin ascendancy Mistweaver.
I'd like to ask how do you deal with the chill/frozen effect? I always die when I'm frozen, it seems to be the only and biggest problem for me right now
"
relishxd wrote:

Look at the pantheon section in the video
Nice build, having a lot of fun with it. Do you have any suggestions on which tattoos to use in the build?

Hello. what build is strongest occultist or assassin coc ice spark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info