3.20 End-of-League Events

Buh...no, thanks..no events...as usual normal (casual) players are still busy playing normal content. 3 months are way too short for normal players to even see endgame bosses. may need to switch to standard and skip a few leagues (again) ... haven't seen a single divine in this league, do we need to pay real money to the gear to face endgame bosses (elder and the like)? haven`t enjoyed sanctum as you need to be very high dps, very high life, etc. to even finish the first level...it's getting boring dying all the time due to this hit timer running out and seldom able to replenish...can't spent 24/7 to play the game...keep your events for your hardcore gamers.
just about to quit another game as they forced group play for new content
Last edited by Gargoyle123 on Mar 1, 2023, 1:30:23 AM
"
Gumlass wrote:
"What if Path of Exile had an Auction house?"

It will never be added so what's there to ponder? O.o
Everyone knows why.
as a solo player I was looking forward to trying out some fun builds I never would with end of league events...however; ruthless and group ssf events...none i would enjoy, let alone play...looks like a new game for me for march (maybe i'll get some exercise too, so it won't be a bad thing i guess). btw sanctum was pretty great, bring on april 4th!
While we live, we are blessed
Ruthless isn't fun. You should do easy mod with mb drop as casual trash unique item. That would be fun for 1 month. And anyway its voided, so whats the problem to increase loot drops for 1000%? I would never try ruthless, but it will be so great to play easy mod for testing some builds. Also i have no friends to play with, so you force us to play with random people? Better work on trade and autopicking in main game. Imagine event with auction like on console, or China client, that would be nice. I cant understand why you dont add this in game for all players?
This is my least favorite league by far.
Melee/Tank builds don't work unless you have the best of the best.
Also rip cast on hit builds.

What we really need is a league that rewards players for playing together instead of solo. I play this with my Husband every league and it feels like we are punished for doing so.
hey, tnx for new content, can someone tell me what those rewards mean? what i mean is that for example "300 project character effect", what that "300" means?
What random and intoxicating ideas. Sounds fun :D
Krangled confirmed canon wording by GGG
i dont wanna interact with other humans. not my special this time
Ruthless events.....

Pass, I have to much self respect.

Seeya all in June at launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info