3.20 End-of-League Events

Perhaps asked many times before in this thread,

but should the announcement for these events perhaps be STICKIED on the front page of the site?
"
DeLJaDe wrote:
When do they start?

never for casual solo players
Also its quite interesting how youre suppose to play friendly fire when you can only either play melee, or play CI with one carry that uses chaos spells
GGG, can i get 40 points instead of the mystery box for level 45 as a reward? :D
i know why they make trash events its so they force people to not wanna play poe until new league thats how they get player spikes at league start

i play solo and not group
to bad these events are only for streamers it seems.
Last edited by badoobmx on Mar 4, 2023, 3:19:59 PM
"Microtransaction Prize Pool for ruthless with gold."

I see there are limited prizes. Does that mean that the first characters to reach those levels win the items? Or is it a prize draw done at the end of the event, and you have a chance to win if you have reached the level threshold?

Thanks.
"
Saraneth wrote:

I see there are limited prizes. Does that mean that the first characters to reach those levels win the items? Or is it a prize draw done at the end of the event, and you have a chance to win if you have reached the level threshold?

Thanks.

"
The event also has a pool of microtransaction prizes that are randomly drawn for characters that reach certain level thresholds. The pool of available prizes is shared between PC and Console players. Having multiple characters will increase your chances of winning a randomly drawn prize. More details on all the prizes can be found below.
Guess I'll just don't participate in the events :(. In my gaming group only 1 other person is playing POE. A month looking for other games to play it is.
"
muzein wrote:
"
Saraneth wrote:

Thanks.

"
The event also has a pool of microtransaction prizes that are randomly drawn for characters that reach certain level thresholds. The pool of available prizes is shared between PC and Console players. Having multiple characters will increase your chances of winning a randomly drawn prize. More details on all the prizes can be found below.

Read that, didn't understand, which is why I asked.
Those events seems really fun,but did you think about player that mostly play casually and solo? because there is really just 1 events that can be played for someone playing the game casually alone,hope one day you will rewards solo playing either in softcore league or events

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info