Will the Sanctum League go Core?

thank you! worst mechanic ever!
one of the best league mechanics and you drop it. sad!
Add original sin to uniq drop pool from some extra rare bosses
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Nice worst mechanic in years

ty ggg :-)

i hope the next league will be better :P

I BELIEVE
Bad news :(
Hope it will be really soon, not like with an Ultimatum trialmaster (ultimatum today - cutted version, i mean full version of league system, not just trialmaster boss).
Thanks I farmed my relics for nothing. You just delete my game time.
"alleged" relics... i've got a bunch of them that don't impact my regular poe :P

#skillissue
i do not do well dodging, i'm a facetank person
Sad news. This mechanic is so cool and need further development. Hope it wont become Ultimatum #2.
Why we keep loosing fun stuff?

p.s. LMAO most of the negative comments on Sanctum comes from people with near 0 challenges and vice versa.
Last edited by ksanat0s on Mar 3, 2023, 10:36:56 AM
Please, listen to me. Try to mix Sanctum mechanics with Labyrinth. We need an update on Lab and also it would be nice to players unlock all ascendacy passives by completing each floor without level restriction if they are good enough to do it on low levels. I'm not gonna lie, I hated this league from the beginning and almost did not interact with the mechanic itself (one time probably) BUT I see a true potential and think it would be a good replacement for the actual Lab (which is boring, ez and annoying to be honest).
Resolve killed the league for me. Without it and different balancing I could see it go core.

Would rather see ultimatum and synthesis back though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info