Will the Sanctum League go Core?

Expedition and Heist Stash Tabs when?
Leave the currency rates very similar and never shank it by more than 40%. if it ever comes back if you shorten amount need to clear I get hitting currency.

The mechanic did give me a mirror but felt it was a bit all over the place for rewards that aren't currencies.

The amount of crappy sanctified relics needs to be lessened. While I had some decent ones I could focus my builds had I know I'd very rarely see some types of rolls more than once or twice I wouldn't have dumped my time in to sanctum as much. Mechanics like that kalandra need a nerf on averages of loot being such a shit otherwise being honest if it's not core I couldn't care less about buggy ninja nerfed mechanics.

There's nothing wrong with adding sanctified relics permanently considering they would be an avenue to extend builds without need to worry too much about power creep which is bs considering ascendancies have and will always add the most amount of power.

None of the sanctified relics are strong enough to really worry about balancing. Even if you get one with 2 relevant stat lines they're still only going to increase your end-game DPS by like 1% lol.

Honestly, I'm glad it will be gone. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally walked into the stupid portal during a delirium map because of the amount of shit on screen. I don't care for rougelikes anyway.
Still waiting on Ultimatum, don't go around promising mechanics you won't deliver.
One of the most popular league mechanics ever. Of course it does NOT go core ... makes sense. But to be honest without relics it would not make much sense anyway.
"
jaytea89 wrote:
None of the sanctified relics are strong enough to really worry about balancing. Even if you get one with 2 relevant stat lines they're still only going to increase your end-game DPS by like 1% lol.

Honestly, I'm glad it will be gone. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally walked into the stupid portal during a delirium map because of the amount of shit on screen. I don't care for rougelikes anyway.

Are we playing the same video game son? +1 to a charge or very high crit multi + strikes is not strong? Or ... attribute stacking relics?
i like this league, is fun and challanging, hope stay in core. Had fun, ty GGG
Divinia should be a master, providing 3 sanctums per map
good, i didnt like sanctum. too much rng involved. if you dont get lucky with relic drops or the vendor it was hard to complete on some builds.
This is a big part of why I stopped doing leagues. No point in beta testing buggy and incomplete content if it's just going to get dumpstered.

Now, if GGG wanted to pay me to beta test their product, that would be one thing. Even if it was only cash-shop tokens - then I'd see the experience as worth my time to grit my teeth through unfinished and unpolished content...

I also don't like starting over either.

Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Mar 3, 2023, 10:21:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info