Will the Sanctum League go Core?

Most comments are below 20 challenges that tells how bad this league was. I would have gone for 40/40 but that insane rare boon/affix challenge just ruined my will to play the game this league. Your either farm reliquary for a week with your maxed 95+ character----so much fun. This RNG is like winning lottery and farming it is not fun.
Gone back to D3 till next league, it's not the best game but better in state right now than this league. Hope when D4 comes out PoE doesnt loose even more of his playerbase with these bad leagues.

Finally some good events are coming not only for PoE's favourite streamers but for all.
Thank you for removing it. Also, please don't bring it back. Its a horrible mechanic where 80% of the builds become useless and it promotes kill before getting hit concept leaving no room for breathing
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Just imagine all the time and effort spent by the devs on Sanctum, but for a real league that is made for ARPG and not a "don't-touch-me-please" simulator?
maybee finish Ultimatum first xD
I don't understand the polarization of this league. I have read so many comments from people that love this league, and many from people that hate it.

TBH, most of the hate comments come from people who are unwilling to adjust to the mechanic, and most of the love comes from people who stuck it out to understand and get a few useable relics.

Personally, I beat the Sanctum with a melee build, a trapper, and a minion build.

I was not able to do well until I had the proper relics that give inspiration on affliction, combined with max resolve on fountain use. I took the time to get these relics and the Sanctum became really fun.

I appreciate all the work that was done, new tile sets, monsters, mechanics, bosses. Amazing.

Don't stop trying new stuff, this league was the great.
Not a surprise that Sanctum isn't going core and TBH I'm not going to miss it...

The mechanic was cool for like, 2 or 3 days, after that it was just boring and annoying AF.

Sanctified Relics and Invocations were a good idea tho, a bit overpowered in some cases but really build enablers in others, so I dont know... I like it sometimes and sometimes it feels just too broken.

I played this league because of the base game which is in a better shape than it has been for quite sometime (considering I 100% hated Kalandra and Sentinel), but I definately won't be missing Sanctum.

But the thing I hope they keep in mind is, which I thought was a amazing idea, to make few stuff non-tradable, so since I couldnt sell relics I didnt even bothered going to get them. Which didnt mess up any of my characters or my game experience, I could just ignore Sanctum and thats it, no downside to it and that is a great IMO.
Thx for not making it core, in my eyes this was the worst season ever (and not because game is laggy or something, not at all, game is running better than ever).
quick reminder "resolve needs to go" was probably the thread of the season/year
I'm not going to miss it...ty
"
plotting wrote:
maybee finish Ultimatum first xD

So much this! Give Ultimatum back, and let us use the Ultimatum pause function for any mechanic that requires interacting with a large UI element inside of a map.
thanks for not add this awful mechanic in the core

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info