3.20.2b Patch Notes Preview

Rather sad that we never get any lore for stuff like Ralakesh's Impatience. Like why is this freak god impatient?

Also, Shavrone. Anything else notice that chaos DOES indeed bypass her ES?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Mar 5, 2023, 5:24:02 PM
> The audio cue for losing Frenzy, Endurance or Power Charges no longer plays when you have Ralakesh's Impatience equipped. This change does not apply to microtransaction alternate charge effects.

THANKS, one reason i didn't want to use it in my build, now i might consider it for a build!

Please add something similar for Warcry builds, i just one to hear it once, but not at 100% volume
At last fix!
"
"
The audio cue for losing Frenzy, Endurance or Power Charges no longer plays when you have Ralakesh's Impatience equipped

I love you GGG.

I'm surprised they bothered. Seems like a nerf will be coming in 3.21 to prevent people from boot swapping anyway.
Desperately need the Ralakesh Audio thing to work on Aspect of Cat

please.

My wife plays aspect of cat and it drives us crazy

I used to play Ralakesh Boot and she plays aspect of cat, it was so bad we had to play PoE on mute.
"
Fixed a rare bug where some players were unable to convert their Map Stash Tabs to the current Map Series due to hidden Maps with an invalid tier.

Assuming this means what I think it does:

Not sure the "rare" part is accurate from the number of posts I've read about it but thanks for finally getting this done.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
How about fixing the Victorious Body Armour glow disappearing with any other helmet skin equipped?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3335143

It's been reported over three months ago already, kinda embarassing to have the league rewards bugged the entire league...
It's amazing how popular Voidborn is.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Fix multi-threading CPU spikes please.
Last edited by Beglets on Mar 5, 2023, 9:42:32 PM
"
Fixed a bug which prevented the Alpine Hideout from being fully cleared when discovered in the Summit Map.

Thanks, that would have really annoyed me if I had finally found an Alpine Hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info