No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
3.21 is most definitely not a nerf-fest.

TEN Grand it becomes one of the worst nerf-fests ever. Obviously joking, can't bet THAT much. LOL

I feel what you're implying. The largest nerfs seem to be off handed comments devs make not realizing how big they actually are.

I am still waiting for loot and trade to feel "good" and not a "waste of time" but I guess I am waiting for godot.
Why release Patch Notes at all?

I think we would benefit of not knowing what's coming and just figuring it out as if it was an adventure. I think that should be the true ruthless difficulty mode. Otherwise, we know what is working or not and we don't have to bother trying. Where's the fun in that?

All jokes aside, patiently waiting for 3.21!
I am glad to hear you are making the game more fun. The following changes will make the game more fun.

Conversion trap skill buffs

Conversion trap name changed to conversion.

Conversion trap is no longer a trap. It is now a spell that can target individual enemies.

500% more base damage

100% more action speed and base duration

Half the base cooldown time.

Converted monsters take half damage.

Monsters A.I. follow you like spectres do. Convocation works on them.

Conversion trap quality gem changes:

Superior - 5% increased effect of auras on converted enemies.

20 quality gives 100% aura effect.

Anomolous - 5% chance to taunt. .2 melee strike range. 5% chance to do melee splash damage.

20 quality gives 100% taunt, +4 melee strike range, 100% chance to do melee splash damage.

Divergent - 5% chance to blind. .1 additional projectiles fired. projectile pierce .1 additional enemies.

20 quality gives 100% blind chance, 2 additional projectiles fired. projectiles pierce 2 additional enemies.

Phantasmal - 1% reduced duration. Converted enemies take 20% increased damage.

20 quality gives 20% reduced duration and monsters take 400% increased damage.

-----------------------------------------------------

If you want to see why the skill is currently not fun see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjZ9MTCWLQ
I WANNA HAVE FUN! RAGEY
Holloup Let them cook
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
GGG you are a gaming compagny...not a top secret agency...you dont whant the players prepare their builds and you are not sure what you doing. All the people that send your real money for big supporter packs already said that to you. Be honest and transparent, we have to deal with enough bullshit in our real life, we dont need to feel the same when we play a game.

STOP PLAYING YOUR NUMBERS AND CALCULATION AND CREATE REAL CONTENT, A LAKE WITH A BADLAYOUT IS NOT NEW CONTENT.

GET RID YOUR FAKE ARCHENEMESIS MOBS, SOLVE TECHNICAL ISSUES, SERVER LAGGS. Maybe cross platform developpement.

WHAT YOU DO, HOW YOU PROGRAM THE GAME, THE OFFERED QUEST, PRICES, is your side of the medal and people have to fit there. They should not interfeer.

HOURS PLAYED, BUILDS, FARMING STRATEGY, is the players side of the madal. YOU SHOULD NEVER INTEFEER THERE GGG, YOU DONT CREATE MORE FUN, YOU BREAK THE FUN EACH NEW LEAGE (OUR FUN). wHY YOU THINK PEOPLE TRY TO DO THE SAME ON MANIFESTOS ?

we spend hours to create nice builds, GGG have some respect for our time PLZ. the trust is gone maybe forever and you stil have a boss attitude, dont forget grinding games and tencent. WITHOUT US YOU ARE NOTHING, WITHOUT OUR MONEY you have no job.

(SORRY ENGLISSH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE)
one two test
so seismic still easy mode for ubers. got it thxbye
Second-class poe gamer
Yay! Make the community figure out the minor changes!
Hmm...More fun...
So we are finally getting massive ascendancy changes... right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info