[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Gamml0r wrote:
First of all thanks a lot for the guide, had a smooth league start with Ice Shot and i'm already blasting through semi-juiced t16s

Secondly i would like to know what you guys think are great crucible passives for this build, especially for Ice Shot. Currently i'm just running one with some flat dmg and ias

Some nodes are really busted, socketed gems are supported by faster projectiles, allocates master fletcher / avatar of the hunt, increased attack speed, penetration, scorch. So many options!
"
aqrunnr wrote:
Just switched to this guide and absolutely loving it so far, very fun. Blasting low tier maps at high speed right now farming essences. I'm making some good currency, so now i'm wondering where to go next.

I know the build has generally speaking, a few variants. Omni Phys to Cold, and Heatshiver seem to be the most popular? There's also Crit vs. Ele and most builds seem to be doing Ele at the moment.

I want to keep the Kaom's + Immortal Flesh/Voll combo, but I have NO idea where to go from here and poe.ninja isn't of much help.

What are the differences between the different variants and what's the recommended route if I want to spend around 50-100div? The goal is just to blast T16s with no problem and pinnacle bosses (no uber).

Also, if someone could make some suggestions about what my next big upgrades would be, it would be much appreciated. I'm looking at either Hyrri's Ire, large clusters, or potentially an Omni if that's the recommended route.

Thanks again for the guide and I appreciate any help!

Hey! im glad you're enjoying the build. Take a look at the new endgame PoB if you need inspiration on how to build the late game crit variant. There are definitely myriads of variants and it's only one of them, but it sure is a good one. as for upgrade paths, I'd recommend a chance to evade while affected by grace watcher's eye, a large and medium cluster setup and then the massive thread of hope.
"
yankuch wrote:
"
timestealer wrote:
im following this guide and its been amazing , with about 3-4 divs budget , we can already clear t16 with no problem (dont expect to blast the map boss in under 1s though). and i really want to ask, how do we transition into crit (since it has higher dps, correct?) i have about 9 divines rightnow. any guide about the tree and gear to transition into? how much do we need to transition into crit build?
or is it better to just follow the mid budget precise technique tree pob?

and is it better to stay tornado shot or change it into lightning arrow since we have the new vengeant cascade (double damage because of the returning proj)?

Nice! Take a look at the new End Game crit PoB, If you have all the components from the progression PoB purchased, the prices fluctuate a lot so it's hard to give an estimate on the expected price to transition.

It's really up to you whether you prefer tornado shot or lightning arrow, but if you're just wondering dps wise, tornado shot still outscales lightning arrow despite the double damage from vengeant cascade.

Do you have any alternative for the thread of hope massive ring? its so expensive rightnow
thanks for the reply anyway
Last edited by timestealer on Apr 14, 2023, 10:27:30 AM
In the "Endgame" PoB why are we having CWDT. Is there something else we can take instead? Since it wont link with Steelskin
Hi, I am having some problems with the transition from rain of arrows to TS. I am at lvl 82 in yellow maps, merciless lab done, I am still with precise technique, I have more accuracy than HP, I am doing good damage with rain of arrows, but when I swicht to TS the damage feels so low, but the ability damage says it is greater than rain of arrows. I don't know what is happening. Can you give me some advice fellas?

I will buy another better bow today, something about 950 eDPS. I hope this helps to improve my damage.

But give me your advice guys, I have around 150 chaos to invest. Tell me your suggestions. The character is Tornado_Suri.
Hey there,lvl 62 right now,had some amazing drops this league, im currently level 62, 1st and 2nd lab done. I've had drops worth 4 divine+ 130c while levelling. I already have about 1100 edps bow,also 6l zodiac leather + resistance and spell surpression,im loving the build so far,doing perfectly even before the godlike drops. I want to transition to Ice Shot so my question is - Is there any point of using Herald of ice and aiming for 100% cold conversion(i've played some ice shot builds before,looked completely different than this one). I took Far Shot from my 2nd lab,dropped point blank,as the PoB says.
All im saying is we need a bit more info on IS/LA options,anyways the build is great,ty alot.
so i took Vengeant Cascade as ammy annoint. I think that is a mistake with Tornado shot?? i swapped in Lightning arrow and it was definetly boss foe map clearing.

so Master Fletcher is best for Tornado shot?
Hey man,

Quick Question, why we dont go Crit ? is there a reason?
"
Nudelbrei1 wrote:
Hey man,

Quick Question, why we dont go Crit ? is there a reason?

Broski, please read the guide. You can go crit but it requires investment, these things are explained in the endgame spoiler
how can we afford 3 40% mana reservation aura?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info