April Expansion Name Reveal

"Molten One, save me from this unending nightmare!" - Al-Hezmin
Is this the same guy from poe2 trailer at 0:48

poe2 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCDIBA2Icls
I just want to be able to play with sounds with Ralakesh Impatience. Please, i beg you, before the next release, add a mute button for charges dropping. It's really depressing to play without sounds but i cant support the game until you support my ears.

You got this GGG, it's like 1 day of work at most for one coder, you got this!
"
Raymonator wrote:
I just want to be able to play with sounds with Ralakesh Impatience. Please, i beg you, before the next release, add a mute button for charges dropping. It's really depressing to play without sounds but i cant support the game until you support my ears.

You got this GGG, it's like 1 day of work at most for one coder, you got this!

Most recent patch notes:

The audio cue for losing Frenzy, Endurance or Power Charges no longer plays when you have Ralakesh's Impatience equipped. This change does not apply to microtransaction alternate charge effects.
It is a league related to forging and fighting in the arena. In this league, players will be able to find and use anvils to create and upgrade items. Anvils will have different properties and quality levels, and some of them will require fighting waves of enemies to unlock their full potential. Some anvils will also allow combining two items into one new one. Crucible will also offer new challenges, rewards and rankings for solo and team players.

Sounds like bestiary 2.0 made by ChatGPT
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Lets see what comes next

the end of a league is the begn of a league :-)

Cheers Pall
pog
In the real world a crucible is what is used to change to liquid the state of metal/stone in order to temper its form in solid state or to remove impurities(kind of decantation but for solids), yes it is used in forges but not only. In the trailer is had some mystic/magic connotation. It may have nothing to do with crafting.
3 uniques and one special rare item in bench and get unique mods on rare item
fk archnemesis.
Diablo 4 is not a competitor to Path of exile 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info