The Sanctum Mystery Box is our third Mystery Box with non-repeating rewards which features microtransactions that have visual behaviour that interacts with your gameplay. Get a peek at the design process by checking out the concept art below!

Flamestrider Boots

Gargoyle Wings

Pendant of Willpower

Shardbound Portal Effect

Reinforced Flask

Treasure Hunter Helmet

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Id rather have Molten Strike resurrected.
nice
Why do these MTX look that good, but the base game equipment looks so goddamn awful? Ever zoomed in on a Karui Chopper?
Cool art.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Why do these MTX look that good, but the base game equipment looks so goddamn awful? Ever zoomed in on a Karui Chopper?

It's not a coincident my dear.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
Wyplosz88 wrote:
Id rather have Molten Strike resurrected.

Give this man an award or elect him as our president
cool art but nah mtx.
Must be hard to have all these teasers and information to share and instead having to post anything but news about Crucible, I feel for Community team having to avoid spoiling awesomeness of reveal, and development team for having to rush-fix and add stuff when they well know some things wont be discovered by GGG's in-house automatic and manual testers and will come up on 3rd or 5th week of the league. (not kappa, I'm genuinely sorry about it) With that said. Why since Mystery Box without duplicates started to be designed they don't have matching pieces but it is avoided to initiate people from buying boxes to collect their things ?
"
Michraj wrote:
Must be hard to have all these teasers and information to share and instead having to post anything but news about Crucible, I feel for Community team having to avoid spoiling awesomeness of reveal, and development team for having to rush-fix and add stuff when they well know some things wont be discovered by GGG's in-house automatic and manual testers and will come up on 3rd or 5th week of the league. (not kappa, I'm genuinely sorry about it) With that said. Why since Mystery Box without duplicates started to be designed they don't have matching pieces but it is avoided to initiate people from buying boxes to collect their things ?

Agree. The new boxes introduce new mtx tech but also lost the stylistic/thematic coherence of earlier boxes.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info