For almost ten years, we've posted news at least five times a week, sometimes more! In the lead-up to ExileCon, we will be breaking this streak in order to focus on preparing for ExileCon. Our community team (and the development team) is all-hands-on-deck preparing for ExileCon itself and want to focus all of our efforts on this work. This means that unless there's an important update to make, we won't be posting anything.

We will still be posting all important news like how to prepare for ExileCon, the ExileCon content schedule, what Twitch Drops you can expect etc - it's just that we won't fill the other days with things like fan art showcases etc.

After ExileCon, we'll resume posting on our normal schedule in the lead up to our 3.22 expansion. We appreciate your understanding and can't wait to show you what we're working on!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Badass
yo
One of my biggest requests/hopes for POE II is proper multiplayer play like Diablo III did (D4.. man I dont know what those guys are even smoking).

If you guys can make it so that we can actually play with random people as easy as D3 does it.. that would be one of the biggest moves for POE imo.
Mathils actual cat
Pog
Won't be able to attend exilecon but hyped to see what comes from it! Can't wait for more details about the next league too. Already working on ideas of what builds I'll run, I hope the next league introduces more content tho, I'm loving crucible trees but it's like we only got a short map to walk through just to click on a forge at the end of it.
TIL: mtx sale advertisements are considered news and that everything is riding on poe 2 success
No events for 3.21?
Good luck with the all preparations! Less than 3 weeks to go!
don't worry and work hard at exilecon, we are all waiting for that event!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info