ExileCon 2023 Twitch Drops

Can we have bonus drops if we buy the USD 480 pack during the stream?
Looks cool, can't wait!!!!
these are really nice!
29 Juli is my Birthday im almost lvl 29 :D
IGN: Proj_PC
biblically accurate angel on your back
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
To receive the Raven Demon Wings, you will need to watch any channel streaming ExileCon for at least one hour between Jul 29, 2023 12:00 AM (GMT+2) and Jul 29, 2023 1:30 AM (GMT+2). (this is displayed in your local time)

I just work on that weekend and need to get up at 4:20am...
"
To receive the Raven Demon Wings, you will need to watch any channel streaming ExileCon for at least one hour between Jul 28, 2023 11:00 PM (GMT+1) and Jul 29, 2023 12:30 AM (GMT+1). (this is displayed in your local time)

So 11pm on Saturday to 12.30am on Sunday, that seems like a window of about 1 and a half hours. Let's hope people internet is ok as a lot of people will miss out
Last edited by Eag1e on Jul 21, 2023, 12:54:17 PM
Loooooking Goooood ! Cant wait to see what you have been working on !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Jul 20, 2023, 1:44:40 AM
"you will need to watch any channel streaming ExileCon for at least one hour between Jul 28, 2023 6:00 PM (EDT) and Jul 28, 2023 7:30 PM (EDT). (this is displayed in your local time)"

lol better be on time if we want these wings, they only give you a 30 min leeway lol
Please stream on Youtube too. Twitch sucks. Idc about drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info