Will the Crucible League go Core?

I have mixed feelings on Crucible. It's an incredible amount of RNG, too much IMO. Once you have a good crafting base, you have to put it in secondary weapon slot, find a couple Crucibles, and hope that the tree that rolls is not complete trash.
Last edited by Darknecron on Aug 6, 2023, 1:01:05 PM
Crucible is an awesome league. Love to see it go core!!

2 Mirror Drops and 75 Apothecary Drops in 3.21
4 Mirrors in 3.22
Last edited by MFQUANT on Aug 6, 2023, 3:38:59 PM
"
Echothesis wrote:
Injecting mass of overpowered legacy items on purpose is very bad decision for any arpg, if there are no ways of crafting those items. TFT syndicates will buy them all and raise their uber content farming to new heights, while majority of players get nothing at best (it can be worse though, because loot and difficulty may be rebalanced again, around the players who have all the currency in the world to buy and run legacy items).

As always, glad to see how you guys care for standard players.

Oh no, the 5 people who play Standard will be affected!

Anyways.

There's people w/ 100k+ energy shield characters in standard. The power creep is already out of this fucking world in that mode. Oh sorry, you won't be doing 5 billion dps now and deleting an entire map with one mouse click, you'll be doing like 4.5 and still deleting an entire map with a single mouse click, btw.
Got in late but got another friend hooked with a taste of standard and now we are both eagerly awaiting the next league to start so we can jump in at the start together
"
Please dont nerf totem explode, it's standard, let us get some fun, if its never going core is not a big deal, right?

I second that. In particular seeing how other obscenely powerful items will survive without adjustments.
I absolutely loved this season. The possibility and chance to creating a damn fucking hyper weapon or Unique and put on an even more powerfully Crucible tree was amazing. So much joy and fun.
Glad I spent so much time and currency on a build (dev totem) thats going to be nerfed into the ground. Was ok to play for the entire league, but too op for standard? What a joke.
hoho that's why I don't touch standard anymore.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Alcsaar wrote:
"
Please dont nerf totem explode, it's standard, let us get some fun, if its never going core is not a big deal, right?

So IDC personally cause StandardLOL BUT I will say:

If they leave it as is, it means people in standard will never have another build to aspire to. Like ever. No build is going to come close to explodey totems if it stays as is.

And that is lame. Why play anything else if this build just makes everything else an absolute joke.

uhm when they killed Zephyrs every was ok with it.... and it was much more powerful than totes

"
Hyfalootin wrote:
Glad I spent so much time and currency on a build (dev totem) thats going to be nerfed into the ground. Was ok to play for the entire league, but too op for standard? What a joke.

I learned my lesson after the above... lost around 2 mirrors worth of gear? lol
Last edited by AintCare on Aug 8, 2023, 6:27:59 AM
good
it was boring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info