Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

"
TheFrenchBoi wrote:
not having deli orb is a huge nerf and will never be worth it

That's just not true at all. deli bonus is all about quant + rarity. the deli orbs value is small in comparison.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Aug 6, 2023, 6:44:10 PM
Little confused, how does the delirium node function for rewords? Are you still collecting rewards at the end when fog dissipates but it will only dissipate after you've clicked the button to dissipate? Or is it changing how a delirium mirror functions in maps to drop rewards as if it was a map with delirium on it from the start, so rewards drop at each level up?
OMGZZZ SO POGGERS DUDE! <3
We really need a lot of nerfs/buffs this league.

This is the one and only saving grace for 3.22 in my eyes, the meta has been way too stale these past few leagues.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
buffs to under preforming skills please <3 also nice boneshatter support gem
Cassia supremacy
finally something to quench my thirst
"
HcChArLie wrote:
LOVE IT

Can work it with Shockwave / Cyclone?

Cyclone is not a strike skill, so no, and shockwave is just a support.
Hype, hope that gem saves melee.
LOG IIIN!!
"
Little confused, how does the delirium node function for rewords? Are you still collecting rewards at the end when fog dissipates but it will only dissipate after you've clicked the button to dissipate? Or is it changing how a delirium mirror functions in maps to drop rewards as if it was a map with delirium on it from the start, so rewards drop at each level up?

Sounds like fog doesn't dissipate, so you need to press the button when your done. It would be like a delirious map where it doesn't end, but I don't think it would drop loot after every +1 increase
Last edited by Legionz on Aug 6, 2023, 8:00:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info