Subtractem's post-ExileCon 2023 Interview with Chris and Neon

This was a great interview.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
ScreenName wrote:
It's disappointing to see this filler content during spoiler week. Save it for the third quarter of the league when we've all lost interest.

It's not filler content. There's actually a lot of questions that people wanted answered about stuff that came up during Exilecon.
Here's what I said in the other thread. Nothing's changed how I feel about PoE 1 and PoE2.

Nothing said here mitigates my disappointment with PoE 2 or the future of PoE1.

The biggest piece of news for me is that Chris Wilson is no longer married.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
No life nodes in POE 2 confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx2ubFV3_pJlIuiGpcY44Rs0ZEbmrJOjXa

Let's see how the (other & yet to be showcased) alternative defenses look like to make up for it.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 8, 2023, 2:22:48 AM
Hey GGG, if your community staff are back on deck after the convention, it'd be nice to see transcripts of interviews like this.
Interesting to see this appear, good to hear about Sanctum Uniques as well.
Very interesting interview! Just one comment really concerned me:

24:30+: "we are going to try and make sure there are a lot more situational or conditional defences"

Please be veery, very, very careful to not overdo this! I(We?) like reliable and consistant defences!
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Last edited by Sadillan on Aug 8, 2023, 6:24:54 AM
Love ggg and Chris. Happy they are running my favorite game :)

"
gandhar0 wrote:
No life nodes in POE 2 confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx2ubFV3_pJlIuiGpcY44Rs0ZEbmrJOjXa

Let's see how the (other & yet to be showcased) alternative defenses look like to make up for it.

That's a great decision on GGG's part. Balancing the tree around life nodes feels forced. It'll make gear that much more valuable as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info