[3.22] Hexblast Miner Sabo | Dissolution + Rathpith | ALL CONTENT | LEVELLING

Hey :) I've started pyroclast mines and now looking for transition to hexblast mines. I'm struggling with decision whether to go rathpith version or atziri's reflection. I've kinda decided already on rathpith because it seems very cool, even bought the shield and the jewel. I know it requires some shenanigans with ailment immunity, but since my miner already can farm some money I can farm some more currency to transist. I'm looking up CaptainLance9 profile but he has already insane gear and specialized in sanctum (e.g. no resist on gear but elemental resistance flasks) so I'm kinda in the dark.

I have few questions though.

1. Blunderbore chest vs rare one - could you guys advice me on that?
2. Spell suppression - how to decide whether we need it or not, Lance doesn't use it, would it be hard to get some with blunderbore version?
3. Resistances - same thing here , he doesn't have much resistances because of flasks and he stacked more attributes (e.g. on amulet)
4. Life stacking - if we got rathpith do we need to stack it as much as possible? Like go coral rings etc.

The rest like wand/belt/boots and other pieces of gear is pretty self explanatory, it just requires currency. The main problem is I don't know how to decide and start completing pieces of gear for rathpith version, not necessarily Lance's version.

It would be much appreciated if someone clarify things a bit for me.

Cheers ! :)
"
VVrzask wrote:

1. Blunderbore chest vs rare one - could you guys advice me on that?

Getting the colors on a 6L Blunderbore is very expensive. There's one on trade right now for a mirror
Hey, thanks for the guide!
Really interesting build.

I seem to have some problems with mana... I can only have a max of 15 mines :/ should I get mana on gear or what am I missing?

Maybe you already know the answer:
- Sandstorm-6L vs Dissolution+Rathpith which has better insta phase potential?

Thanks.

Last edited by ezakhiel on Aug 23, 2023, 2:41:29 PM
The boots and the jewel both gives 33% chance to avoid bleeding, the jewel gives approximately 40%, how do you get the rest? I assume 100% chance to avoid is required?

I am at mobile so cant check pob, maybe its a stupid question
"
Garash wrote:
The boots and the jewel both gives 33% chance to avoid bleeding, the jewel gives approximately 40%, how do you get the rest? I assume 100% chance to avoid is required?

I am at mobile so cant check pob, maybe its a stupid question

On the second pob you can see the 100% avoid bleed. Come from +33 from belt jewel, 30 from boots and +40 from tolerance wheel in talent tree.
Currently running the build as a dedicated Sanctum runner. Really smooth, high damage and decent survivability. Thanks for the build bud.
I die all the damn time and I have no idea why. What should I upgrade next? Im using determination due to Kaom's Heart, should I go for Grace still?

My thought is to start investing into spell suppression items (as in my gloves).

Spoiler
Last edited by Garash on Aug 30, 2023, 9:44:33 AM
"
Garash wrote:
I die all the damn time and I have no idea why. What should I upgrade next? Im using determination due to Kaom's Heart, should I go for Grace still?

My thought is to start investing into spell suppression items (as in my gloves).

Spoiler

same here. i see multiple ways to improve my dmg which is decent already. but i get 1-2 shot randomly all the time.
ign: Lucador / Zashah
nvm
Last edited by FedeS on Sep 11, 2023, 4:49:18 PM
Hello,

How are you getting life regen in the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info