(3.22) Boneshatter Juggernaut SSF HC viable-very tanky and atleast 5 mil damage[for newer players]

@IOWME all good! thank you for the clarification!
How am I meant to use totems? Why are we using both ancestral protector and vaal ancestral warcheif? Which one do I drop when I'm clearing maps, I'm currently using protector ...
We use both of the totems, ancestral protector provides attack speed to you while its active(buffed from tree for being +3 extra second lingering) and ancestral warchief for more melee damage. Both are MUST use in this build.

Second question about how to use totems, i didnt understand your question, can you elaborate? I usually only drop them on rare or unique monsters thats all. Also links are important, maim+multiple totems to support both ancestral protector and warchief together.
That makes sense. I guess I meant more for league mechanic. Those mobs feel pretty tanky. It sounds like you drop both totems, one of each.
[img][b][/b][/img]
"
IOWME wrote:
Hi everyone. This build is made with all the information from top notch players(like ben) given information and hours of effort spent on studying a lot of different builds on juggernaut boneshatter. So its a disclaimer, i didn't make the base build and the idea obviously, i just tried to get it close to as much as perfect as possible.

I am not planning on typing a ton of unnecessary information here like in other builds. Only thing I can brag about is I have an insane notes section. If you are newcomer to PoE or its your first time playing a melee build or even a SSF league its the build for you. We all know or heard or seen on the internet Boneshatter is a bonkers build so i'm not gonna marketize the build.

I was preparing the PoB for myself and couple of my newcomer friends(poe is hyped after d4 hype) so I thought to myself I can explain some things more on PoB and arrange it on english(btw its not my mother tongue so sorry if i make any mistakes) so people all around the globe who're new to the game can benefit from the guide.

I have a ton of information given in the PoB's notes sections and also early lvling guide, every 15-30 lvls how you gotta improve your skill tree etc.
This SS should show some to you guys.

https://prnt.sc/K5aTfwzqOVUn

Again in the notes section there is a whole section where I suggest how you should gear your character, how your char will or should look like at certain stages of the game. Yeah that should be about it. I'd gladly answer any questions if you don't understand anything about the build. I hope you like it.

Big update: I've been researching a lot on very good players and this time I'm not making only small changes to here and there instead huge changes of course to be more tanky and deal more damage.

Update contains: A skill gem change, huge tree changes, flask changes, pantheon changes etc

Also I realised in my tests, if you don't have -manacost craft on your accesories, you can take mana leech on tree near vaal pact, i highly recommend it.(https://prnt.sc/PkN6fKMnaEmp)

Link to PoB:(updating it as much as possible)

https://pobb.in/cnfpQ6yvt5Mb

Its the first time I ever share a build. If you like or dislike anything please make a comment on it so I can improve it better.

GL&HF in the league and Stay sane, Exile! :)
first of all, i want to congratz u about the build....i have only one problem about hp regen....i think its not enough, what should i do, take notes for hp reg or hp leach??? thnx
@CrowMeta thanks. About the regen, make sure you take the regen on juggernaut ascendancy, lust for carnage on tree + 25% recoup on the mastery, if its still not enough regen for oyu you can drop max resistances and hearty node and the regen 50 hp per second mastery. You can also craft %regen life during flask effect suffix and on boots do uberlabs to find regen 2% life when you're hit enchantment. Thats all i can think of at the moment.

I generally prefer taking max resistance nodes on tree rather than regen on tree, because hp regen is generally easier take care of with flasks etc. but one shots are not easy to take care of.
https://poe.ninja/builds/ancestor/character/glee71020/BSJuggs_Ancestor?i=0&search=sort%3Ddps here some nice example of how this build should look like in endgame
------I'm Stupid and didnt look properly in skills tab-------
Last edited by jinxc on Aug 24, 2023, 3:11:41 PM
Anyone willing to share lootfilters for this build? Having specific crafting bases and uniques highlighted would be cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info