Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Console Launch

Oh yay console can play finally.... was hyped up ready to play and buy some packs and more tabs. Thought I would need them. Loved this game.

At least seeing the streamers beforehand payed off this time. Another 2 week league.

Think its time to move on from PoE console. Really Crappy trade, crap game support. Supported console for last 2+ years thinking it would get Better. It has not.

Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Aug 22, 2023, 11:14:59 AM
finally!... console wins
"
Kaotic-Ouch wrote:
Oh yay console can play finally.... was hyped up ready to play and buy some packs and more tabs. Thought I would need them. Loved this game.

At least seeing the streamers beforehand payed off this time. Another 2 week league.

Think its time to move on from PoE console. Really Crappy trade, crap game support. Supported console for last 2+ years thinking it would get Better. It has not.

Been around since the creation on console version and it’s gotten so much better than what it used to be, be a long shot. BUT, there are still many issues. I’m hoping that POE2 is cross play and they’ll consider that the fix for console. We’ll have to wait and see tho.
@Natalia_GGG
Please can we get confirmation that 3.22.0b will be hot on the heels of the console launch? Saturday or Monday morning would be nice, is this likely?
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Aug 23, 2023, 3:52:15 AM
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
Hotfix 5 fixed sanctum 40 div drop.

We start with hotfix 4 boys ;p

Care to elaborate on that ? :D

"
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
Hotfix 5 fixed sanctum 40 div drop.

We start with hotfix 4 boys ;p

Care to elaborate on that ? :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/15vputc/sanctum_divine_dupe/

Just google this
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Aug 23, 2023, 3:33:58 PM
Give us the microtransactions cross platform. Having to buy all the stashes again is absurd.
Fix the game already! Way too many graphical bugs. Its annoying and makes the game somewhat unplayable in certain areas. Come on, please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info