Build of the Week Season 12 - Episode 3 - Jousis' Tainted Pact Forbidden Rite Pathfinder

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Stop it. The only thing this is for, is to further mess up the unruly and unprepared trade of this game. Items skyrocketing in price unnecessarily. That's a disfavor.
nice
Wow its crazy!
Truly amazing!
I was wondering who on earth is this "Yaasaas"?!
Until I realized it is Jousis who got pronounced very strange. D:
I did not have the problem of recognizing the creators name in any BOTW video before.

<> Please redo the voiceline with the correct pronunciation.
Or let him do the voiceline himself. A lot of people love it when he does the sync.

<> Please check the pronunciation of the author's name before making a video in the future.

Besides, that is an awesome Build. :D
Regarding the intro of BOTH videos: Please dont show wrong skill trees. It is annoying when you are happy to see a new build and then this information has nothing to do with it. It is stressfull.

Please show either:
1. an unallowcated skill tree or
2. a skill tree that belongs to the build or
3. both in a combination etc.

Showing a skilltree that belongs to the build within the intro sequenz would be very cool. :D
I hope he's doing well, I was actually grinning excitedly to hear his narration, truly no offence! Thank you for featuring his build, I've been watching his adventures in oddity and science for years!
My first league and im hit with all these information. lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info