New Microtransaction: Cordyceps Bow

With all the new mtx with special effects on them, is there any way we could get alternate or even just recoloured ailments as secondary weapon effects? I would absolutely love to have a ghostflame ignite effect. It feels somewhat jarring to have a ghostflame herald of ash mtx, yet your ignites are still regularly coloured.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Damn would be so cool if there was a yellow version (Would look so perfect with the Bane Lich set)

But it still looks awesome nonetheless!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Some MTX doesn't work for weeks as reported by a user. Then you are selling even more.
Good job GGG!
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
The Last of Us bow ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I'll wait for the "We're going to merge poe with poe4" manifesto before buying anything
Grinding deadeye games
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
nobody is going be able to notice that
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Just a bit of Insight here bc Cordyceps issnt a normal Mycel, its a so called Healing mycel, it can be found in many alternative diets to help your stomach get healthy...

so, well played GGG we heal the corruption it seems :D
nice idea fot the bow
but i wonder where is the quiver?
220 point just a bow?
if that,the price is not reasonable
"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:
Just a bit of Insight here bc Cordyceps issnt a normal Mycel, its a so called Healing mycel, it can be found in many alternative diets to help your stomach get healthy...

so, well played GGG we heal the corruption it seems :D

A whole raft of new Ben Cao-inspired mtx

Here we go: Cordyceps corpse effect and bow, Demon Skull (peach pit alkaloids and cyanide) SRS effect, Ma Huang Onslaught Buff Character Shimmer Effect, Lingzhi Consecrated Ground Bracket Effect.

(I could see them bringing out a cordyceps Ryslatha's Coil reskin at some point, so if you're already avoiding tying a giant centipede around your waist, you can avoid it even HARDER because now it's a zombified husk of a giant centipede packed inside with billions of hyphae and spores.)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info