[PlayStation] 3.22.1d Patch Notes

Still no fix for the game options resetting to defaults whenever closing the game (PS5 here).
delete the game from the ps store,
and we save on problems
Can we get an option on ps4 to disable any voice-overs in maps? All of the audio just skips and repeats for a few seconds, along with the rest of the game.
"
binoculars wrote:
Can we get an option on ps4 to disable any voice-overs in maps? All of the audio just skips and repeats for a few seconds, along with the rest of the game.

What do you mean by "voiceovers in maps"?

"

I think he means turning off the sound completely, not just turning the volume down to zero. This improves performance on PC. Look how many settings there are in the game on PC and how many on PS4.
There's nothing we can do. Just hope and wait for the next patch. Which again will be full of minor fixes and without any performance improvements. I would trade all the recent changes in the patch for a simple FPS increase. It's impossible to play. Even the stash tabs slow down. I look at the gears for 20 seconds. And permanent Cas cas cas cade cade cade of of of ...

"
"

I think he means turning off the sound completely, not just turning the volume down to zero. This improves performance on PC.

Actually, on console setting the volume to 0 does actually disable sound rendering. They made this change a LONG time ago, since we don't have access to an .ini file to edit.

You can individually disable music, effects, dialog, etc.

I used to do this all the time when on PS4.

The impact is much less noticeable on PS5.
"
Actually, on console setting the volume to 0 does actually disable sound rendering. They made this change a LONG time ago, since we don't have access to an .ini file to edit.

OMG. I did not know it. I'll try to turn it off. Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info