Our 3.23 Expansion Timeline

when will melee start? he's been dead since 3.08)))
"Если Вам кажется, то Вам не кажется"
"Делая доброе дело, не забудь его выбросить в воду!"
i haven't played poe in a while but i keep coming back to the patch notes on the forum with hope that some performance issues will be addressed or some of the many broken mechanics are fixed. but, as expected, nothing. i'm really glad to have D4 and BG3 with zero performance or temp issues.

D4 has no scrolls to identify items or for portals. that one tiny thing is huge by itself for quality of life let alone the fact that you go through the campaign with one character and can skip it for each character after. extra stash tabs are purchased with ingame currency. crafting system is not stupidly complicated. no toxic bullshit to deal with. no bots running rampant. doesn't have a million useless gems. your screen is not flooded with mtx queens that can and will literally cause a gpu to crash. yes, it's a paid game. but i have WAY less money invested in D4 and BG3 put together than i do poe and get more of what i want from them. oh, D4 and BG3 also have actual valid system requirements posted in many places.

so, i log into poe occasionally, pop in a map, watch my system temps go up to normal gaming temps, then it goes up another 5-10 degrees and then i log out. it's absurd that this is literally the only game that does this. it's sad that a game as good as this can be so broken
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
You also worked a lot on "this" league, and we can see the result. Just expectations and mediocrity of poe 1 will play a big joke on poe 2. You don’t care that the players in the latest leagues are bored and not very pleasant to play
Last edited by Offfit on Oct 11, 2023, 8:29:58 AM
Please GGG.... Have some events that are NOT group events or Ruthless based. Some of us like to play solo. By making group events, you just completely ruin the end of the league and people like me just don't/can't participate if we want to play solo.
Give us more PoE 2 content.

We don't want to see another small poe patch.
I hope Tattoos and trial will be permanently added on the next leauge
hype for 3.23 amplifies
All good and well but please atleast fix eye-cancer graphic fractures on Crimson Temple :( It's really bad >.<
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
PoE 2 system requirements at 1440p and 4K thank you!
take ur time
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info