This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Nov 20, 2023 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

The Shifting Stones event also starts tomorrow, at Nov 17, 2023 5:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time). Be prepared for chaos as every zone will have a mechanic that will change every 15 minutes!

The Blast from the Past event will end when Shifting Stones starts, so you've still got a bit of time to reach level milestones for the microtransaction prizes, or just to farm more recombinators and mirrored jewellery!

For more information about our November Events, please check out this announcement thread.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Grabbing some guild stash!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hohoho yay perfect time for guild stashes!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
why cant i see chars from "Jerle" above?
elon musk is that you?
he/she/it must be damn rich!
Last edited by Riorrrrrr on Nov 17, 2023, 2:53:17 AM
Bring Bex as NPC we miss her!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Neat and exciting.
Let`s goooo
Sitting on 47 quad tabs, I imagine next league I'll bring it to 50, maybe a stopping point?

Not having to clean out tabs for the entire league ever really has helped my wrist.
Got no more points, need new supp packs
Make premium stash tabs upgradable to premium quad stash tabs please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info