Core Supporter Packs and Kirac’s Vault Pass End Soon!

"
Myipoxor2000 wrote:
"
If you're interested in getting one of the 2023 Core Supporter Packs but you're not sure you'll be able to do so in time, we'd recommend setting up a payment plan which can reserve a pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan.

Another D4 refugee here, would hate to see similar tactic to blizzard, but without giving us the date when they actually end, is the payment plan added there to scare us into buying it which essentially is FOMO? Is that the tactic every company will succumb to these days? Would actually like to know when they leave as to know if it's after or before my paycheck. Also as I looked through the previous post that had the same "FOMO" only one's that got a response from GGG were the ones who already bought it and had issues with physical merch. So I doubt I'll get any official response since I have yet to purchase the supporter packs.

This payment plan is there since ever, it's not like the mentioned/made it now because packs are leaving store. If you want to ask anything do it by email to support and not here. Based on past dates, new core supporter packs replace old with league start, means 8th December at whatever time league start is going to be. If you want to buy something, then ask for plan, buy it now and pay it later when you get money, treat it like delayed payment.
Last edited by Deskowicz on Nov 22, 2023, 9:05:33 AM
"
Myipoxor2000 wrote:
"
If you're interested in getting one of the 2023 Core Supporter Packs but you're not sure you'll be able to do so in time, we'd recommend setting up a payment plan which can reserve a pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan.

Another D4 refugee here, would hate to see similar tactic to blizzard, but without giving us the date when they actually end, is the payment plan added there to scare us into buying it which essentially is FOMO? Is that the tactic every company will succumb to these days? Would actually like to know when they leave as to know if it's after or before my paycheck. Also as I looked through the previous post that had the same "FOMO" only one's that got a response from GGG were the ones who already bought it and had issues with physical merch. So I doubt I'll get any official response since I have yet to purchase the supporter packs.

If you're a refugee here, the first thing to do is to understand how things actually work here. Instead of jumping into a hissy fit based on your imagination.

Making a payment plan is *free of charge*. You basically get a free 3 months extension to consider the pack and wont be charge until you're ready/want to pay. Contacting GGG support will also provide you with near instantaneous answers to any questions you may have on payment plans. I've said this once, and I'll say it again. GGG Support is unparalleled customer service across any industry I've seen, bar none. The speed at which they reply and the quality of response... Just simply no one else comes close.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Kekw, just buy the $480 pack lads!

FLOATING IS FUN.
https://gianthuge.org/vondreas
Is there a confirmation when the current core supporter packs will leave the store?

I assume the new packs will be introduced on todays livestream, so will the current packs be gone as soon as the stream starts, or at some later time?
Anyone know when midnight shade supporter will end?
Got my Payment Plan just in time!

$130 USD left c'mon baby...
Peace and Love
are those on announce new sets for core packs ? show them before deleting voidborn i dont want to regret no buying it if new one will be bad or worse atleast.
Any update on the last date to buy the 2023 Core Supporter Packs?
"
Bastao wrote:

Hi there Bastao,

The Midnight Shade Supporter Pack and it's series will be remaining in the store until the 3.24 league Supporter Packs replace them.

"
Deft1823 wrote:

Hi there,

You will be able to purchase the 2023 Core Supporter Packs until the 3.23 Affliction League launch when the next series of Core Supporter Packs will replace them.
"
Timothy_GGG wrote:
"
Bastao wrote:

Hi there Bastao,

The Midnight Shade Supporter Pack and it's series will be remaining in the store until the 3.24 league Supporter Packs replace them.

"
Deft1823 wrote:

Hi there,

You will be able to purchase the 2023 Core Supporter Packs until the 3.23 Affliction League launch when the next series of Core Supporter Packs will replace them.

So no pack for affliction?
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info