Transfigured Gems Part 2

Well F the dream of an alternative Explosive Arrow. Alphabet can't compute.
Nice, exciting stuff
Please GGG why do you have to give Flickerstrike the most garbage affix you could possibly give?
Im dead before i can count to five, what does the power charges do for me?

It was already hot garbage in crucible league. Vaal flicker is.

Also just 1 gem.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Dec 5, 2023, 4:39:38 PM
lets goooo
as much as i wanted new bosses, and the next step in the maven's story, this shit is so cool, you guys killed it.

also it really would be cool to have them in a way to compare them to the originals on the same page :P
Last edited by DragonSound on Dec 5, 2023, 4:33:55 PM
where is frostblades?

like seriously how are you not putting in "All damage with frostblades can ignite" mod from crucible? You were saying you wanted to find a way to put some of the crucible build enabling skill mods into the game.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
POG
now it is crystal clear that no one in ggg has ever played with explosive concoction.

this transfigured version doesn't address any of the gem's issues. either revert the 3.21 nerf or rework these gems.
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 5, 2023, 4:34:42 PM
Feels like there are a lot of skills missing any version of transfigured gems which is pretty dissapointing. Day 1 seemed pretty good, Day 2 has nothing that excites me, and a LOT of missing skills I was hoping for.
no transfigured frenzy , where is it?
Last edited by suriuken on Dec 5, 2023, 4:33:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info