Transfigured Gems Part 4

"
gotteshand wrote:
Spectral throw of materializing can we talk about this? Only damaging enemies while returning that is a 50% damage reduction why? No matter how I look at this you are adding a useless game there is no scenario where this gem makes any sense.

Check the base damage scaling of the original Spectral Throw, then check this one's again.

A lot of people I see complaining about any given transfigured gem are missing really fundamental pieces like this of the rework.
WHERE RF???????

Not sure if Rf gets a transfigure gem..dont see why its needed. Seems good to shake things up once in a while.

YOure going RF too?

Inquisitor? Elementalist? Jugg? Raider? Chieftain? Guardian?[/quote]

Well they said it will get 1 or 2 gems.

I will go RF inqui, im using pohx`s build for it since im really bad at POBing[/quote]

Inquisitor is nice, no doubt about that :)
"
Vaqic wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
Not sure if Rf gets a transfigure gem..dont see why its needed. Seems good to shake things up once in a while.

They decided to shake things up by removing enchantments and alternative qualities (just another nerf on the way to poe2)
I looking for more attack dmg RF and maybe cold one with hp/mana. I didnt liked dmg one with fire lvl needed :P

A cold one? care to share a pob or something ? not something im familiar with :O
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
Righteous Fire of Complaining: Your character begins to complain about the RF, surrounding themselves with aura causing physical damage per second, with chance to inflict 0.3s stun on enemies in range.

The sound effect cannot be muted in any way.

Last edited by palamantanta on Dec 7, 2023, 5:17:27 PM
NICE
What about "support" active gems. Auras, Heralds, Curses, Buffs?

Will they have transfigured variant too?
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Vaqic wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

They decided to shake things up by removing enchantments and alternative qualities (just another nerf on the way to poe2)
I looking for more attack dmg RF and maybe cold one with hp/mana. I didnt liked dmg one with fire lvl needed :P

A cold one? care to share a pob or something ? not something im familiar with :O

The entire community expects different quality of RF, I just expressed my ideas about them.
Honestly a good point.

Does wardloop need multiple "to dust" jewels now? or some other weird setup?

I never did it, guess I won't.

"
palamantanta wrote:
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
Righteous Fire of Complaining: Your character begins to complain about the RF, surrounding themselves with aura causing physical damage per second, with chance to inflict 0.3s stun on enemies in range.

The sound effect cannot be muted in any way.

EPIC +9000

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info