Affliction Challenge Rewards

LOGIN
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Yo, now this is a nice looking set!

I like that it looks basic enough that it makes sense, but it has a bit of flair. For sure my favorite since the Chaos born set you guys put out a few leagues ago.

Great success!
Bloodborne MTX :O
I hope somehow we can get something else then armor set , for example some kind of POGGERS portals or pets etc. But anyway GJ GGG , ty!
I do wish it wasn't armor.
Can we please get something other than armor. Like Skill Effect.. Skill gem MTX..
If you wanted a new set of wings this league there was one as a twitch drop for the league announcement, if you want a new pet for your hideout watch a stream today for a tiger.

The armor sets are awesome as challenge rewards and beat the holy heck out of what we used to get, random helmets, gloves, garbage weapon effect, footprints (the worst one), wings (2nd worst one), new portals also happen often enough as twitch drops that they are not special as challenge rewards.

The best league rewards were the few leagues where they offered hideouts. TBH they should do that for 40/40 once a year when they update the endgame and introduce a new pinnacle boss.

TLDR keep the armor sets coming league after league so my toons don’t have to wear the blue pajamas ever again!
Last edited by cacmeister on Dec 8, 2023, 10:04:50 AM
lame another league another armour set, there is tons of mtx that could be used for challenges then ppl would do them i barely saw anyone past 25 challenges in the global last league because the rewards are garbo. how bout you start make rare mtx as challenges like cool rare pets, ring and amulet mtx, apparitions these would make ppl want to do the challenges
Nice, an armor set that actually looks good, and I'm totally not saying that for the black+purple aesthetic going for it. It looks a lot better than the previous 2 leagues.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Sweet, I hope to unlock it all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info