Affliction Challenge Rewards

Looks very stylish, I like it :3. Thanks for giving us armors, I remember the dark days of weapon effects and footprints.
me likes what me sees
48/48…! Let’s go!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Holy Moly, Did want a hideout or portal but man that looks awesome good work ggg
"
MarlorZ wrote:
"
KaseyM21 wrote:

They literally said this would be the new format for challenge rewards going forward when they released the very first one. Nothing lazy about it.

Saying that you are lazy making you not lazy?

The effort going into these is more than the challenge rewards before. There is no benefit they gain from having the rewards always be armor sets. How is it lazy to do more work?
"
zorgeisgreat wrote:
MTX and 3.23 looks good. Thanks GGG!
But new gems better to be in Heist but not in Lab. As it was before 3.23
It's very stupid to do Lab runs for gems to find one you need if you play SSF.

The new system is better for SSF I guess, you'll need way less runs for specific gem.

You can directly transgem desired gem.
Amazing rewards! The purple detail could've been brighter to "pop out" because they might get lost in the heat of battle. Otherwise, ty!
"
KaseyM21 wrote:

The effort going into these is more than the challenge rewards before. There is no benefit they gain from having the rewards always be armor sets. How is it lazy to do more work?

I agree that this set is better than previous ones but still this is kinda bad and lazy decision since you can't wear 2+ sets at the same time.
For example there're 6 portals so you can combine them, infinite(?) amount of pets that you can contain in you ur hideout.
Last edited by MarlorZ on Dec 8, 2023, 2:03:03 AM
Nice !
Nice !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info