[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

I hope you get a build of the week nod with this. Someone on the builds subreddit linked here two weeks ago and I've been running it ever since. Most fun I've had with a build since Forbidden Rite totems!
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
I just returned to play poe and i'm curious how to get "Allocates Overcharge" on Fury Valve amulet. Can someone explain it to me?
"
romario711 wrote:
I just returned to play poe and i'm curious how to get "Allocates Overcharge" on Fury Valve amulet. Can someone explain it to me?

Blight oils allow you to enchant amulet so it gives you a notable from skill tree
Txn for the answer.
Last edited by romario711 on Jan 12, 2024, 12:43:37 PM
Effing hell. I leveled to 45 while having a good time but mourning how my ST damage was a bit weak. But after taking the time to read all the comments I stumbled on the 'use normal Power Siphon, not the archmage version' and my damage with a level 10 PS Archmage gem went from 4.5k damage to 7.8k.

WITH A LEVEL 1 POWER SIPHON GEM!!!

I'm an idiot.
Last edited by CedricDur on Jan 12, 2024, 2:39:08 PM
"
I hope you get a build of the week nod with this. Someone on the builds subreddit linked here two weeks ago and I've been running it ever since. Most fun I've had with a build since Forbidden Rite totems!

"
Thanks very much for the feedback, what's the reddit link?
"
CedricDur wrote:
Effing hell. I leveled to 45 while having a good time but mourning how my ST damage was a bit weak. But after taking the time to read all the comments I stumbled on the 'use normal Power Siphon, not the archmage version' and my damage with a level 10 PS Archmage gem went from 4.5k damage to 7.8k.

I'm an idiot.

This gem thing was a bug in the pob as soon as it was updated.
"
SexonFive wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:

I'm an idiot.

This gem thing was a bug in the pob as soon as it was updated.

I'm talking of in-game tooltip. Or did you mean PoB changed the regular PS to PS archmage?

Next league:
Spoiler
I'm recording a leveling of the build without the Tinture to serve as a guide for the next league, but I would like the support of all of you on my YT channel, so it costs nothing, subscribe to the channel and leave your like.
Hey, thanks for your build, i'm taking so much fun !!

However i got an issue, i can't use The shield and the glyph spell when i'm using the auras. Got not enough mana, i just get Enlighten lvl 3 ( not enough budget for lvl 4 ..). So i absolue need enlighten lvl 4 or there is an other option for get more mana ?

Thanks a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info